Wyo Opener

Hey all, I'm actually up driving through the pinedale area looking at some wma's and was wondering if any of you fellers could help send a guy in the right direction. Not looking for handouts, we can work out some paybacks in horn if you'd like.

Thanks in advance.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-11 AT 09:25PM (MST)[p]Hey,
Why don't you do a little research instead of posting this on EVERY shed forum on the net. Only a damn fool would give you any information. Of course this might be someone like MassNtrash since he likes to chat.....

If you would of took the hour it took to post this on all the forums you could of probably came up with some likely areas to look. Why is it people always want something for nothing?

If you approached with a little research maybe someone would help you out.

What a tool.

I've been out and got GPS coordinants to alot of good sheds for the opener, send me your credit card number, SSC#, the keys to your truck, home and I'll try to work something out.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-11
>AT 09:25?PM (MST)

>
>Hey,
> Why don't you
>do a little research instead
>of posting this on EVERY
>shed forum on the net.
> Only a damn fool
>would give you any information.
> Of course this might
>be someone like MassNtrash since
>he likes to chat.....
>
>If you would of took the
>hour it took to post
>this on all the forums
>you could of probably came
>up with some likely areas
>to look. Why is
>it people always want something
>for nothing?
>
>If you approached with a little
>research maybe someone would help
>you out.
>
>What a tool.

hey yuadeerhuter,

Maybe im wrong but isn't asking for advise and actually driving around to different area's some kind of research???

He is not asking for "something for nothing" i think he said something about paybacks with horn or what not..

its probably in your best intrests to actually read his posts "on every fourm on the net" before you make some dumb remark YOU TOOL!

"TinesUpYours"

oh ya i almost forgot a ton of us utah boys just rented a bus to take up there for may 1st! literally a bus! we are coming to clean all of them stinkin bones up for you wyo boys!

"TinesUpYours"

let me guess, you guys rented the short bus?

And asking for information with NO research is as retarded as building a huge city by a lake that is all salt water....oh wait. Sorry.

btw I don't live in wyoming.

Always someone with a stick up there azz on here. Well good luck I hope you find lots of sheds. Wish I could make it up there one of these years. Post pics of your finds when youre done.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom