Wyo results

No body in my family or three other families drew for antelope. Not a lot of left over tags either, outside of the northeast corner of the state.

Best of luck to those of you that drew. Post lots of pics next fall!

>No body in my family or
>three other families drew for
>antelope. Not a lot
>of left over tags either,
>outside of the northeast corner
>of the state.
>
>Best of luck to those of
>you that drew. Post lots
>of pics next fall!

Thinking a lot of people cashed in due to fee hikes next year.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>>No body in my family or
>>three other families drew for
>>antelope. Not a lot
>>of left over tags either,
>>outside of the northeast corner
>>of the state.
>>
>>Best of luck to those of
>>you that drew. Post lots
>>of pics next fall!
>
>
>Thinking a lot of people cashed
>in due to fee hikes
>next year.
>
>
>Mntman

**There are no fee hikes coming next year and if the Legislature happens to vote to raise any during their 2015 Legislative session the hike will not take effect until the 2016 season.

We had 3 points and paid upper money and still didn't draw! Odds went from 90-100% last year down to 40% this year.

WTH?

My wife was planning on having antelope meat this year. Guess I gotta hope for Idaho to come through. Haha, that'll never happen!

This is exciting...finally drew a region G tag and we are headed to the high country for mulies!

Same as you Smitty. Even guys that put in a third choice for units that typically have leftover tags didn't draw. I think I saved up all my draw luck to draw the lone bighorn sheep license in Ne. or finally a Ne. Elk tag after 27 years of NO!

I put in for the cheap draw for 067 antelope with 6 points thinking it should be a slam dunk. I did get the tag, but the 6 point pool only drew 59% this year. Whew!

Eel

Thanks for letting us know I thought it was not until 6/30. My dad drew his antelope tag I got PP. Wow it used to be 100% draw. I looked it was 38% this year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom