Wyo Wolf - It's a game of inches...........

ihuntelk

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-12 AT 12:51PM (MST)[p]Here are a couple pics (from my video camera) of my wolf hunt 2 weeks ago. We were able to call in a pack of 7 after dogging them for several miles. They caught our wind at 60 yards in the dark timber. My brother was behind me on the video and call and could have shot any one of them, but didn't have a Wyo tag.............

Howling......
7031wyowolf2012.jpg

Found them......
1677wyowolf2012-5.jpg

Called them in the thick stuff. How many can you see?
6473wyowolf2012-10.jpg

More pics/story in the Hunt Adventure Challenge under Hunt Forever West if you're interested. I posted them this morn so hopefully they'll be up this evening. I'll try and get the footage edited shortly. Should make an awesome "Hunt of the Week". I'll also cut some of their howling sequences and put it where you can download if you want. I made it the audio for my phone alarm. Nothing like waking up to wolves howling every morn although my wife thinks it's creepy.............

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Cool deal. I heard about this adventure and can't wait to see the video... I am so bummed you did not take one, but there is always the next hunt.... Keep hunting hard, I always enjoy your stuff...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom