Wyoming 102

forkhunter

Hey guys,
My Dad and I drew unit 102 for mule deer this year. It will be my first trip to Wyoming and his 2nd. I am hoping a couple of you might provide some general information about the unit and the hunt. I will contact the bio in the upcoming weeks.

A little groundwork information: I have read some of the threads about this unit so I have a little background on how it has declined. I am not a "trophy" hunter, though I won't be harvesting any young buck either. I am hoping for an experience that results in a good # of deer and bucks throughout the hunt and having some fun. We prefer to day hunt but to throw on a pack and get a ways from the road.

I will take any generalities or specifics about the unit that you are willing to give. Anything would be helpful about the unit from where to camp, what to avoid, etc.

Thanks for your time and I hope I can return the favor some day.

Shane

There was a huge discussion on 102 a while back. Look back through them. Some of them may have been on the Mule Deer forum. There were a lot of good comments and discussion, that may be of help.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom