Wyoming antelope 94

bschnoor

I think I will draw Wy antelope area 94 this year. I see harvest rates are great so there must be a place to hunt! The map looks pretty checkerboard so I was curious if anyone knows any contacts or places to look to hunt. Thanks in advance - Brian

Thanks huntin100. It really looked checkerboard for ownership on the status map. Hopefully I can find a place to go! Brian

most the checkerboarding is owned by a corporation of ranches any one of them will give permision slips, until a couple years ago it was all open but due to liability purposes they now require written permision. There's a lot of area to hunt even if you don't hunt on the private sections

Thanks losthuntr, looking at my map it appears to be all checkerboard. I figured with the high success there must be a place to hunt! Brian

Most guys just trespass. My understanding is that some of the ranch co-op has leased the hunting rights and do not allow public access anymore. Was a fun place to hunt, but the last time I was through there we saw lots of no trespassing signs. Still some accessible public. Some 80+ goats.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom