Wyoming Antelope hunt

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
He is my 2023 Wyoming antelope. The hunt was fun as always. Saw quite a few antelope but this one had the largest prongs and most aggressive. He's only 14 inches and measured by my score 73 3/8 gross. The prongs were 5 1/8 and 5 inches. Solid buck. He has white tips which is a plus. I only hunted 2 days but saw 20 plus different bucks. I think he was the largest I saw.
antelope 1 2013.jpg

antelope 2 2013.jpg

antelope4 2013.jpg

I was chasing this goat previously had 3 shot opportunities at him but the doe would just run whe she saw me taking him away. On the fourth try he was just about to run, frontal shot, gave me a 234 yard shot and I fired. When I got to him I saw where I hit him. I looked at my riflescope it was still set to my last shot . It was on 400 yards. I was lucky to even hit him. Yes eye shot. Horns came apart.

I was chasing this goat previously had 3 shot opportunities at him but the doe would just run whe she saw me taking him away. On the fourth try he was just about to run, frontal shot, gave me a 234 yard shot and I fired. When I got to him I saw where I hit him. I looked at my riflescope it was still set to my last shot . It was on 400 yards. I was lucky to even hit him. Yes eye shot. Horns came apart.
Ouchy !!!! Nice buck !

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom