Wyoming Ben?

BUCKSPY

Very Active Member
Anybody know what happened to his eBay store? I've bought a few things from there and didn't see anything on eBay from him just now.

Christmas Break
I believe that store is run by college students. So i would assume that they are at college break. They did the same thing last year.
Dave

Had a late season elk tag in Cody, all my college students want to go home for Christmas, didn't pay my fees so they took me off, we just needed a break. We will be back up on ebay after the New Year. You can still find out stuff at www.wyomingben.com

Thanks
Ben

WyoBen,

Didn't know they had Women like that in Wyoming. They don't dress like that this time of year do they? LOL

BeanMan

Careful, now. Just because Nebraska is to our east, that doesn't mean that our women are corn fed. It's amazing, but some of our gals even have all of their own teeth!

Seriously, Wyoming has some great looking and great women. It's still a place where they clean up real well and many know how to help gut and drag a buck. Can't beat a combination like that.

RE: Some Off Season Scouting Pics

dsc03030.jpg

DSC04341.jpg

DSC04115.jpg

DSC08940.jpg

dsc00462.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

RE: Some Off Season Scouting Pics

Boioioioioioioioioing!!!! I'll take first and last for x-mas!!!!!! (incert ascending slide whistle noise here)
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

I spent more than my fair share of time going to school in Laramie. Trust me folks, WYO Ben has culled all of the respectable ones out for those pic's. Out of the 7000 woman that go to school there, that's it for cute little sluts. The rest are homely, chubby/fat chicks who wear huge brown sweatshirts that say UW on the front. On a positive note, most do have their front teeth...

Time to call B.S. on all you "conspiracy theorists" that say pictures can be doctored up using photoshop in order to make horns appear bigger than they actually are.

If one of you photoshop aficionado can slap a set of double D's on one of Ben's models photo, then I'll eat crow,
otherwise your full of it.

B_F_E

"Time to call B.S. on all you "conspiracy theorists" that say pictures can be doctored up using photoshop in order to make horns appear bigger than they actually are.
If one of you photoshop aficionado can slap a set of double D's on one of Ben's models photo, then I'll eat crow,
otherwise your full of it."

Eat it bud..............

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Guy's,

I'm not sure Ben's gunna appreciate what you are doing to his Daughters. The Moosie look a like is down right... well it ain't right.

BeanMan

Who's the Hotty in the Last picture.. Sign me up for two of those !!!!! BOING !!!!

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Nice one Browtine :) by my measurements however you stopped at a Large C average D, I was looking for a double D, (DD) preferable, on the one with the black Lingerie (add some cleavage)
as an at-a-boy/thank you, I'm marinating some crow "breast" strips in my fridge as I type this, should be ready bout 8PM.
I prefer my crow with a lot of hot sauce :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom