Wyoming Bird Hunting

bigbrowns

I will be coming to Wyoming to hunt Antelope in Unit 21. I will be in the area around Oct 12-20th. Just wondering if there is any bird hunting or fly fishing around Kaycee. I would be willing to hire a guide for either, but I cant afford to spend $400 a day. If anyone know's of a few places I would greatly appreciate the help. I would be happy to help with any Arizona info anyone needs.

Thanks,
Adam Young

LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-14 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]The bird hunting in Wyoming, IME, is pretty lame. There are some bird to be had, but not worth the effort to pursue them.

There is some decent mountain grouse hunting around, some sage grouse (short season), and in more Eastern areas of the state some pheasants, huns, and sharpies.

I'd concentrate on your antelope and maybe just plan on doing some fishing. Most of the States reservoirs and lakes are great fishing.

You have lots of options of fishing if you're willing to travel a bit.

Pathfinder and Alcova in the fall can be good...

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_1023.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1032.JPG

Glendo can also be good for walleye, caught these on a nice day in Mid November a few years back:

IMG_3229.JPG

IMG_3227.JPG

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom