Wyoming bow goats

bowguy

Hey All,

Just got back from Wyoming. Had a great time 3 antelope with a bow. Nothing big, but after we lost almost two days to weather and only two days left we were kind of under the gun.
Saw more animals Antelope, mule deer, and whitetail than you could ever kill.
Anyone interested shoot me a PM and I can line you out. Guaranteed tags.
First guided hunt I have gone on and I would recommend it to anyone.

451c5ffd224e4dc4.jpg

451c60af24de5126.jpg

Don't shoot til your ready.

Not too shabby! How did you guys get them? Sitting on a water hole or spot and stalk? Congratulations. My dad and I are heading for Wyoming on the 12th for antelope and deer. Can't wait. Who was the outfitter? What part of the state?

All Spot and stalk. Although there is plenty of water to hunt.
We hunted around Gillette. All private stuff.
Give me a call if you are looking for something for next season.
530-515-5682

Thats a very impressive feat getting close enough to take one with a bow. I'm amazed that all three of you filled your tags. My Dad and I have about 17,000 private acres I can hunt on about an hour South of Casper. Thanks for the offer though. We've kinda lucked out as far as not having to hunt public land. We hooked up with a guy about 15 years ago that allowed us to hunt for a small fee and we've become friends. He charges us about half of what he originally said he was going to. Of course we bring him and his wife gifts from California like our local wines, pinquito beans, avacados. Things that they can't really get over there. We love going out there. Again, congrats on your goats!

The first pic posted sure looks small, but I guess for a California guy that's to be expected! :)
Doesn't look like you have many arrows left either.......??? :)
Congrats Parrey on the hunt, see you next week!

Lien2

John,

That blacktail you are going to shoot next week just got smaller, in fact maybe this weekend I will shoot one antler off.
Just feel lucky we can't shoot girls out here or we would have one roped for you.
Can't waite, Talk to you guys next week.
Oh yea the beer is cold we use ice out here.

Congratulations on a very fine hunt with great success!

Good luck on your upcomming blacktail hunt too!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom