Wyoming Boy

BearCat

Ok guys I know that us Wyoming Boys stay Wyoming Boys for life. It is just the way we grew up. I grew up in RS and all of my family still live there. Yep you can guess it, I live in SLC right now due to work issues.

But I need your help. I drew one of the few 141 deer tags. I have hunted most of my life in 141 for elk, deer and brookies (can not leave them out). I have been up scouting once and it cost $400 in gas alone -- not sure how many more of those I can do. Probably will only get back up one more time before the hunt. I sure could use some help finding a great buck. I do not have much to offer, but I do know some great elk locations. I would hope that someone scouting for elk or moose might be able to help out a felow hunter.

I know that they will probably not be in the high country by Oct 15, so I would like ANY information concerning private land, roads, big buck sightings in the high country (as it may be a dry year) etc.

Who knows maybe some great new friendships will come of the whole things. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! You can send me a PM or contact me at [email protected].
Thanks in advance!!
BearCat

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom