Wyoming Closed to NR's???

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
A guy pretty solid guy I know on Facebook said his brother was contacted by WGF and they said NR hunting was closed this year due to the Covid Hoax bullshit gave him a refund on elk tag....... I have a Elk tag after 10 years. ..my business is getting murdered for no reason and if this is true I'm gonna lose my ****...

I went t their website and it says this.
I am a nonresident. Can I still come to Wyoming to hunt and fish?
Yes. Nonresidents are able to come hunt and fish in Wyoming, but are responsible for complying with all state and local health orders as well as encouraged to practice social distancing and good hygiene while traveling and in the field.

You would be best to stay home and let us residents take care of the harvest. Hahahahahaha

As of right now i see more non resident plates then local. With Yellowstone opened up things are getting busy.

If I saw a post on FB that said the sun was rising tomorrow, I'd have a hard time believing it! :D :D Oh, I'm not on FB.

Nebraska did stop selling NR turkey tags before the season opened. They offered a refund if you had already purchased one.

Don't worry NFH, just applied as a group for NR deer tags. We'll help with the harvest and shoot the first forkie we see! :):)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom