Wyoming Deer

jtshedhead

Hello fellas, I asking for a little direction. I have building points for deer over the last eight years and I'm looking for a little advice. I'm a non resident so I'm not familiar with wyo. I've traveled through the state many of times while I was going to school up in Powell. I'm realistic and understanding that the deer herds are struggling in some areas and there are not 180" bucks round every corner. But 180" plus buck is exactly what I'm after. I would prefer a later rifel hunt if possible. So if anyone is will to shoot me some info on which unit they suggest that would be great. I'm in Co and my family and friends harvest good bucks and bulls so I would be glad to share info. Thanks in advance.

JT

Why a late rifle hunt when you can go down into Region G with as good of a chance at a 180"+ buck as anywhere in the state right now? It's tremendous country, but needs to be hunted on horseback IMHO to do it right and have your best chance at what you're looking for.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom