Wyoming Disabled deer hunt help

Dman

HI All, I have very good hunting partner that has been diagnosed with ALS and he would like to plan a hunt for next season for mule deer in Wyoming. We've been planning a group Muley hunt for years and he should have about 12 or 13pp, sadly, no more time for him to build points. With the unknown progression of the disease we have no idea what kind of shape he'll be in a year from now, but he's already physically limited but can still get around.
Information for disabled hunts would he helpful. I see there is a Wyoming Disabled hunter organization I may also look into.
For now I'm looking for units that have easy access, perhaps a trespass fee or access to private land ag that could be hunted from a blind.
It would be him and perhaps one other friend on the hunt with two of us as non-hunters to assist.
I've been so caught up in researching the best units we could draw and expecting a high mountain hunt, but ALS has changed the plan :cry:
Any info would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance.
DMAN

For sure look into the disabled hunts offered by the Org.
Some good ranch hunts over by Saratoga, might get a good rate from an outfitter but I don't know that for sure.
He may be able to get a permit to shoot from a vehicle also, WG&F does this.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom