Wyoming Draw and Pref Points

>You can choose to purchase when
>you apply or later when
>they go on sale.

Incorrect! That is not the way it's being done as of this year. If you want to buy a PP for deer, elk, or antelope you now have to buy it between July and the end of October. G&F was having to many questions due to people thinking the PP they bought during the license application period would be used for that upcoming draw when it's not used until the following year. Buying it only after the draws are complete eliminates that question and a ton of calls to the G&F.

Thank you!! Did apps today and could not find PP option. Was a little worried myself. Hope I remember to buy them this summer

Don't worry, they want that money and will email us about purchasing our points this Summer. I'm not worried about remembering because I'm drawing everything this year!

>Don't worry, they want that money
>and will email us about
>purchasing our points this Summer.
>I'm not worried about remembering
>because I'm drawing everything this
>year!

WGFD will send you an email only if you provide an email when you apply for a license. A fair percentage of hunters will not provide their emails during the application process.

ClearCreek

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-19 AT 01:37PM (MST)[p]Every account I've been in this year required an email before it would proceed to the app section.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-19
>AT 01:37?PM (MST)

>
>Every account I've been in this
>year required an email before
>it would proceed to
>the app section.

Good, this may be new this year as well.

I got lectured about not providing an email a year or two ago.

ClearCreek

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom