Wyoming Draw Odds Updated

Founder

Founder Since 1999
[font color=darkred size=+1]Updated Draw Odds!!![/font]

I just wanted to post this note letting you all know that our draw odds for Wyoming have been updated to reflect 2009 apps. So, you can now dive in and start trying to figure which hunt to apply for in 2010.
Here's the link (also at the top of all pages):
http://huntodds.monstermuleys.com/

PS - Please reply to this post if you would and let me know if the Draws Odds feature here on the site is a benefit to you and if you like it.

Thanks,

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

>I find it really helpful. Thanks
>you and those who put
>it all together.

Yup - I use it and appreciate the info it gives me. Based on the odds I should be able to get a type 1 antelope tag in my unit again this year in the regular draw so thats nice!!!!

I use these draw odds all the time. I am a member of Huntin Fool and they have draw odds too, but I prefer these over the HF. Easier to read IMO.

Yes helpful and convenient. The states site is still useful because the Draw Odds here lack the # of applicants category.
Thanx for adding this to the site.

Unit 12 is a general license. This license allows you to hunt in many different areas. I think these are unlimited for residents but a non-resident will have to draw.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom