wyoming draws?

Last year they said they would have results around the middle of July, but they posted them on their website July 2nd. According to the website, they will have results posted July 10. I check the website about 4 or 5 times a day looking for updates. I am almost sick to my stomach waiting for the results. I'm not sure what I'll do if I don't get drawn...

Terry

If things run as usual, they'll post the info late next week, since the 5th is a holiday. It could be as late as the 6th, but I'm betting on the 1st or 2nd.

Good luck to everyone. I hope all the MM folks get their licenses.

Howdy All,

I too have been checking like 4 to 5 times a day waiting with very little patience left. I know they say the 10th of July but they usually have the draw complete early. I was listening to the radio here in jackson hole the other day and there was a report that if things go as planned the draw will take place over this weekend and results could be known as early as monday the 28th, doubtful but i hopefully will know by the 2nd of july as i am planning a camping trip based around the results from the draw. I applied for different areas for deer and elk, chances are i won't draw elk so i will hopefully be able to go camping in the deer area to begin my scouting efforts. vice versa if i draw elk.

Last year it was a day or two before the 4th holiday!
I think we'll know the 2nd!
GOOD LUCK!!
JACK

Last year results were up July 1st. Also heard G&F hope to be ready to draw 1st of next week and have results up by mid-week.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Can't wait for the results . Have struck out in every draw so far this year . Hoping we will be hunting the high counrty this September . Good luck in the draw .

Can't wait neither. i have struck out on all of my draws last year and this to date, lol.
Michael

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom