Wyoming Bison

Luke

Looking for thoughts and or suggestions on Wyoming Bison, and a potential guide, drew a tag for this year and any help would be greatly appreciated

Drew the Super Tag, have never had a tag like this before, so just trying to sort out my options, am not local to Wyoming so i don't have any local info

Gotcha, I would post in the wyoming forum or maybe @Founder Can move this thread to there. Might find more help

Thank you nfh, will try to figure out how to do so, was born a 100 years too late, so not very tech savvy. Appreciate the help

Contact Tag n Drag about retrieval or a hunt.

First talk with the GW and folks in the Jackson office of WG&F. They do all they can to help folks take a bison.
Bulls can be had DIY with help getting the animal out of the field.
Bull scan be found earlier too than cows coming out of the park.\
Ask if you can hunt over by Cody, East of the park.

Good luck !

If you can avoid the refuge **** show, id suggest at all costs to do so. The bison hunt has gotten worse and worse lately, and many tag holders are eating the tag the past years. Based on what you said, and the fact you just randomly drew the super tag without much knowledge of how hard that hunt can be, Id suggest contacting outfitters if you want the best chance of filling it. Tag n Drag is known, but another to look at would be Martin Outfitters out of Buffalo valley. He takes quite a few buffalo each season, and might have access through some of the big ranches up there to the forest. He lives there full-time and seems to have a pretty good handle on chasing bulls on the forest lands.

Hey Luke!

I'd Definitely Take These Guys Advice & Get Some Professional Help!

Your Tag Ain't Gonna Be Rolling Around Again Any time Soon!

Best Of Luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom