Wyoming. dtaw results...

R

RACKMASTER

Other post was getting to long and a drag to v
veiw....
T minus 7 hours...
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Lets hope that all goes well. They already have (High web-site activity). Good luck!! T minus 3.5 hours

0-fer-61 and that concludes my season. Hahaha. Fitting end, WY wanted to be a part of my record so bad they actually posted 2 unsuccessful deer results for me and each one says I was awarded a point. Does this mean I will have 6 points next year! Yahoo I can pick any unit and get it!

The only thing I didn't draw was a trophy bull elk hunt. I'll have to go general for that, otherwise, I drew em' all.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-10 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]Area 63 for me and my partner. Any info on the area would be greatly appreciated. Especially out of the way water holes. Plan on making this an archery hunt.

Excellent!! My 14 year old son drew 31-1 bull elk (Little Mtn)! Looking forward to seeing him dump a 6 point bull.

congrats on that 31-1 tag. I couldn't draw anything again this year. Not even an antelope tag.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-10 AT 08:14AM (MST)[p]bout f'n time....8.16% draw odds!!!
AREA 102 HERE I COME!!!!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I can hear the band warming up now.....
"Oh how that Garth sucks, doo dah, doo dah....."

Shot down again here , but that's a good thing this year.
HH

Got the old man an area 32 elk tag, any help would be appreciated as we don't know the area well. Can give advice on anywhere from Evanston up to Jackson.
Thanks

Didn't get deer or antelope thank God. This is the first draw in history that I was looking forward to a couple of unsuccessfuls!

Drew 119 deer. I live only a couple miles from 119 but have never put in for it before. Always did 120. Got my cow elk and zero on antelope and any elk.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-10 AT 09:38AM (MST)[p]I am so confused. No draw on a unit that should have been 100%????

WTH!

Drew area W this was my last chance to draw for a deer hunt glad wyoming came though I knew it was a 80% chance but I though I would be in that 20%. Wyoming here I come.

Predator, I noticed this morning that they had the draw stats posted for residents and non-residents. Maybe that will give you an indication on why.

Holy smokes!! My son also drew 102-1 deer! What are the odds to get both a 31-1 elk and a 102-1 deer tag in the same year?

I drew my first tag of the year,Unit 90 deer. Looks like I will be taking a long ride to see what I got soon.
Don

I drew my first tag of the year,Unit 90 deer. Looks like I will be taking a long ride soon to see what the contry is like.
Don

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-10
>AT 08:14?AM (MST)

>
>bout f'n time....8.16% draw odds!!!
>AREA 102 HERE I COME!!!!
>
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

>
>rackmaster

You better send Garth a thank you letter...I didn't draw that unit; hope you are happy lol....

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-10 AT 03:26PM (MST)[p]Congrats dwalton, I drew both tags in 2002 and my boss drew both tags in 2007. It does happen but not very often.

Drew area 6 antelope! Now if I can recover from all the surgeries I'll have a great time.

My day was made before I even went to work! I drew my elk tag in the area i consider to be one of the best in the state, and drew a deer tag that is also a dang good. I am way stoked.

Drew deer (Region G - 2pnts) and Antelope (90-2 with the max 4 pnts.). That will fill up September.

Our group of 3 drew 63 with no points on the NR-Special so I am celebrating.

This is the only tag I drew this year and I am stoked to have a chance at my 1st goat; especially in WY!

Born in WI; live in CO; hoping to retire and die in WY (but not this year).

never been so happy not 2 draw.Not enough vacation time anyway. Looking real good for next years draw.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom