Wyoming elk draw

Abiggerfish2fry

Very Active Member
I am just seeing if I can back out of the draw and not lose my points before the elk draw happens!
I'm in on arizona elk and have a good chance to draw and really can't afford to do two hunts this year and really would not want to lose 13 points..
Thanks for any imfo
joe

Just modify it to a max point point unit with no random tags and you will not draw or do a Wyoming max that has a like a 1 in 100 random and if you draw use your credit card and make it happen if you get super lucky. I did that last year drew early archery elk in AZ and changed my app to a max pt area.

Just modify it to a max point point unit with no random tags and you will not draw or do a Wyoming max that has a like a 1 in 100 random and if you draw use your credit card and make it happen if you get super lucky. I did that last year drew early archery elk in AZ and changed my app to a max pt area.
No I want to draw in Wyoming but I put in for a draw in Arizona that I have a real good chance drawing also and I could go another year in Wyoming with a point if I draw unit 1 late arizona again.. just want to make sure I won't lose my Wyoming points if I do!
my picture is the elk I got in arizona on the late hunt in 2016

No I want to draw in Wyoming but I put in for a draw in Arizona that I have a real good chance drawing also and I could go another year in Wyoming with a point if I draw unit 1 late arizona again.. just want to make sure I won't lose my Wyoming points if I do!
You have until May 10 to modify your WY applications, which should give you time to change after the AZ draw. If you do draw in AZ, you could change your WY application to elk unit 31 type 1, which has required max points and good luck to draw In the past.

I’m assuming you have a friend that point boosted you in Arizona? Good luck in the draw

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom