Wyoming Elk Help

hk3m

I have max points. I have hunted Wy several times for deer. I have never hunted elk. I am 61 and in ok shape. I have never used an outfitter, I am mostly a DIY person, but would consider an outfitter if the price was right or a reasonable trespass fee was needed. I live in Nevada. Have seen elk while hunting deer, but season is everything. What areas would you think might be ok for me to apply for? Not looking for any honey holes, just looking for a place to provide opportunity. I have hunted deer in areas G and A, and in 102 in 2009. Would be willing to share any info with anyone on these areas, even if you don't have any info on elk. I have a RV which could hold one other person if anyone out there with max points might want to take a chance with me. PM me if you think that might work.

The post was probably removed by the person who posted it and had it removed for whatever reasons is my guess.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-12 AT 06:48AM (MST)[p]Thanks guys, as I thought there was a bug or hacker or something!!! Maybe my first post should be removed too, since it sort of explains what was in the missing one. If you can do that Brian, I have no problem if it's deleted!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-12
>AT 06:48?AM (MST)

>
>Thanks guys, as I thought there
>was a bug or hacker
>or something!!! Maybe my
>first post should be removed
>too, since it sort of
>explains what was in the
>missing one. If you
>can do that Brian, I
>have no problem if it's
>deleted!!!

Done..

Thank you Sir!!! It never even crossed my mind that the member who put up post #1 had asked for it to be removed because it was removed well within the time frame where he could have edited everything out of his post himself and left it basically blank.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom