Wyoming elk hunting

BuzzH

Long Time Member
Been on 2 elk hunting trips this year in Wyoming...a total of 5 days all on public land and all DIY.

We did well on the first trip, with myself and 4 friends all killing elk the first 3 days.

My type 6 cow:

IMG_0815.JPG

Cow and a calf for my friends (wish they wait until I get there with the camera!)

IMG_0816.JPG

Well, at least one waited:

IMG_0819.JPG

Third morning filled out the hunt:

IMG_0829.JPG

Second trip was just the wife and I. We did well again. Sorted through 58 bulls, most of them 6 points and came home with these.

Mine:

IMG_0850.JPG

First elk for my wife:

IMG_0878.JPG

Great job! Thanks for the pics.
Those are really nice looking bulls!
Were the bulls limited entry or general license?

Nice work. Lots of it too. Just one elk for us so far this year with one cow tag still going.

DZ

whoppers BuzzH !! nice job, hard work pays off again. Great to see the family's collective efforts. Now, how many months of mental abuse will you have to put up with though, considering her elk is bigger :) ??

Wow, that's awesome. Congrats. I'm 26 years old hoping you would you consider adopting me and taking me elk hunting;) Seriously though if you ever need help packing, I have a strong back and don't complain. Again congrats, love the tine length on your bulls

"Relax and squeeze the trigger, They can't
get away;)", quoted from the best hunter I
know

> Wow, that's awesome. Congrats.
>I'm 26 years old hoping
>you would you consider adopting
>me and taking me elk
>hunting;) Seriously though if you
>ever need help packing, I
>have a strong back and
>don't complain.

Wow Rambo, where were you when I was making my 4th trip out with a load of elk meat this year?

With an attitude like yours Mr Buzz might just take you up on your offer. I'm sure he could teach you a thing or two..... or twenty!!!

Zeke

Sweet bulls! , You did very well.

We saw bulls in that type of open, rocky stuff in 100.
I'm a max point non-res jumping from 31 to 100 to 24 and
back again , Playing the odds game.
4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom