WYOMING ELK ???????

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
It's that time of year again. Time to bet for information on quality hunts. With max points, high hopes and recent lucky draws, draw odds are less a consideration then quality.

I'm lookin to draw a unit where I can archery hunt for a couple of weeks, then come back during rifle season if I'm unsucessful. Since I have horses I'd prefer a unit where I can get away from folks with them. Not to be picky but instead of an Oct 1 or Oct 15 rifle opener, I'd prefer a unit with a Nov rifle season since my wife, son and step-son will be huntin Colorado's 1st season for elk this year.

ELKLOVER, If you're still out there, the unit you talked to me about last year fits these requirements. PM me if you still think it's a good choice.

It made for several decisions I have to make this year due to a change in an area I had checked off the list before now...... it's a good/bad thing for me. I doubt I'll draw the tag but I think I will put in for it.

Pat C.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom