Wyoming Moose Draw

R

ramshorn

I'm going moose hunting! I drew Unit 5 in Wyoming. I'm going to need some horses to hunt moose. Any advice on quality outfitters working Unit 5?

How many Preference points did you have?
I know of someone who can help you.

Jeff

I had 5 Moose points. I figured my odds would be about 50/50. We'll see once the Demand Index comes out.

After applying for 9 years I think I finally came up with a Wyo moose tag as well! If anyone knows much about moose in the Bighorn Mtns and wants to share info I can be reached at [email protected] I would be willing to swap alittle info on Colo goat, bighorn sheep, or some great mulies!

Good luck in unit 5. I've heard it has some good bulls!

LAST EDITED ON May-04-04 AT 09:14AM (MST)[p]Congratulations Jim! :D It couldn't happen to a better guy. With all those applications and research you have done over the years, its nice to see another guy like me draw something special. You really deserve it pal. :D I know you'll give it your best a come away with a really nice Shiras bull. I'll check with my Wyoming contacts for you.

BTW-I hope you're not going to give away all your secrets on great mulies. ;-)

Great JIm!! I got a couple buds that hunt the bow-elk in the Bighorns and will get a hold of them to see if they got some special info for ya. Thats great! I gotta big ole re$und check coming back for no #22 Ram or #23 moose...

Ya Jimbo. You give away our mulie secrets, then me and you's gonna have to have a chat. Anyone know anything about area 38, Snowy Range moose while we're on the subject? Jimbo, one last thing, case of beer on who bags the biggest bull??? Area 1 vs 38... Ya baby!

Tripple-BB I don't think you have to worry about me giving out too much info on mega-monster muley hotspots...I'll probably carry them to my grave! The bet is on....unit 1 vs 38! I like Fat Tire fofo beer and if you're the winner I'll be sure to get you a 1/2 rack of your favorite curslite!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom