Wyoming mule deer seasons 2018

Chacoblue777

Can someone please post up the 2018 season dates for mule deer in Wyoming? Before you assume I'm lazy, and tell me to look it up online myself, I am not in the US, and country restrictions block the WYOGF site entirely.

Thanks

Thanks DoubleDrop for the reply.

Unfortunately the wygf site is completely blocked here in Japan, and links just take me to a ?website blocked? page.

Was hoping someone would be kind enough to post up the season dates.

I appreciate your time and effort to reply.

>Thank you Wiscokid! Much
>appreciated!
>
>Wishing everyone good luck in the
>draws and upcoming season!!

Not a problem! I'm sure you'll help me with GPS coordinates when I draw my region G tag in 4 years ? Good luck to you as well

You bet!?

I actually think about 4 years is when that unit will be back up to par. That is assuming Mother Nature doesn't push the reset button again.

>Thank you Wiscokid! Much
>appreciated!
>
>Wishing everyone good luck in the
>draws and upcoming season!!

Just a heads up, that information is only partially correct and for Area 135. False for most all the other areas. Most areas in Region G & H open Sept. 15th for rifle. Some may open later and some are limited quota. If you have a couple hunt areas your looking at that be better to know.

>>Thank you Wiscokid! Much
>>appreciated!
>>
>>Wishing everyone good luck in the
>>draws and upcoming season!!
>
>
>Just a heads up, that information
>is only partially correct and
>for Area 135. False
>for most all the other
>areas. Most areas in
>Region G & H open
>Sept. 15th for rifle. Some
>may open later and some
>are limited quota. If
>you have a couple hunt
>areas your looking at that
>be better to know.

Rocky is right, I didn't even notice that til now. Why is 135 only a 6 day season, Rocky?

The 6 day Area 135 season was so it closed on the same day as the other general areas in Region G & H.

The actual 2018 season dates have not been approved by the commission yet. What is proposed for the popular areas in G & H though is the following:

Those areas that open Sept 15: 9/15 to 10/5
Area 135: 10/1 to 10/10
Limited quota Areas remain the same

We shall see how it goes this year at the commission meeting. From what I know, guess they're was a lot of pissed off folks that hunt 135 that were expecting an 8 day hunt last year and only got a 6 day hunt. There was no sportsmans representation at the G&F commission meeting last year, just outfitters upset about the hunter "shift" to 135 (some where nominated for Emmy awards with their performances :) ) and the Muley Fanatic Foundation (they do some good things but their not the voice for all western wyoming sportsman) pushing for a same date closure of all general areas in G & H.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-18 AT 06:56PM (MST)[p]No worries DoubleDrop, and thanks again for your response! Wishing you a great season!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom