Wyoming outdoorsman

nfh

Long Time Member
Anyone ever hear of this group? https://wyomingoutdoorsmen.org/
I went to a gun store and saw the sign on the bulletin board about payouts for coyote, raccoons and fox but must be a member. I have never heard of them. With so many clubs and such its hard to keep up with them..

so whats your thoughts. Good? Bad?

Haven’t heard of them but if they do as there site says and pay a little for predators can’t be all bad !! I believe all organizations have there good and bad and all sportsmen’s have different views !! Hell give them a try and see how it gos and go from there !!!

I will pass doubledrop. I cant even keep up on the kids sports and the other things going on in my life.

I did see they do hunter saftey classes. My kids are ready for that step. I would prefer the hands on compared to online stuff. Kids would learn better.

Looks like they've been around for 7 years or so.
Emailed about the predator program, for members only and you have to take them to the Sportsman warehouse in Cody to get paid. Great for you all over that way but not so much for us in SE Wyo. Hunters Ed program does sound good though.

Looks like they've been around for 7 years or so.
Emailed about the predator program, for members only and you have to take them to the Sportsman warehouse in Cody to get paid. Great for you all over that way but not so much for us in SE Wyo. Hunters Ed program does sound good though.
Must be a typo? There is no Sportsman Warehouse in Cody.

Wyoming Outdoorsmen started out as a chapter of SFW(peaydays group) but had a disagreement, I believe on how $$ were spent/used (but may be wrong) and split off.

They have a real successful fundraiser (except last year) around the first of April with over 300 people.

there are two types of people in the world, the day people and the night people, its the job of the night people the get the money of the day people

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom