Wyoming Unit 7 Antelope

bigbrowns

I'm considering going to Wyoming for Antelope this year. I'm considering putting unit 7 as my second choice. We will have 1 pp. Can anyone tell me if there is enough public land in that unit to have a good hunt? Not looking for any spots, just want to make sure we will have plenty of land to hunt. Feel free to PM with any info. I would be willing to share info on any Arizona hunt in exchange. Thanks!

Adam

LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-14 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]Access is spotty so you have to pay attention to where your at some of the better spots to get to you have to put some serious miles on to see or shoot a buck over 12". If your like me and really just want the meat you'll figure enough spots out to fill a tag, if your looking to shoot a nice buck id go west farther

LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-14 AT 06:52PM (MST)[p]There is NO WAY you'll draw unit 7 as a second choice! Have you not looked at the odds chart on the G&F website? There were 236 first choice applicants for 40 tags in the random draw, so there were nowhere near enough tags for even first choice applicants.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom