Wyoming unit 7 Bull

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
19275kerrysphone11191337.jpeg
Hunted the first week of November with Backcountry Logistics Outfitters and had a great hunt.

Hunted the first week
>of November with Backcountry Logistics
>Outfitters and had a great
>hunt.

Jake is a good guy and a great hunter!

Thanks guys. I tried to upload the kill shot on video but couldn't. Must be too big. For the story: My hunt was the first week on November. Jake kept me informed at all times where and when the hunt would start and I stayed in a Hotel in Casper. We were hunting a ranch that normally wasn't part of his area. The ranch he normally hunted was snowed in. We were lucky to be hunting this area. They had 22 inches of snow hit the high country In October that had the elk moving earlier than normal. Where we were no one could get past the ranch that we were to access the national Forest. (Too much snow and road closed in) The day before I arrived they had spotted 4 shooter bulls on the ranch. Jake was exited about there size. My first day was rained in, the tops of the hill were fogged in. Could see elk but not there horns. It looked as if the elk were moving off this property onto another. Most of the ranch was void of elk. I was getting worried about seeing any elk. That evening we saw 9 bulls and it looked as if the migration thru this property was getting over. Next day we went back to this area and spotted 3 bulls. One was a small bull and the one I took was with another larger bull that was broken up. He was missing a 3rd and a 5th. I was aiming back and forth between both bulls contemplating which one to take. A pretty intact bull and a possible 340 plus bull. The pretty bull got back in the picture and at 520 yards he went down. Quite happy with the bull and the shot.
23987kerrysphone11191280.jpg

Dang, that's a fantastic bull. Nice score for you guys!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

What a great bull! Congrats on the elk and the billy you killed in NV. You had a good year.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom