X12 tag

M

mulepakr

Have 3tags for X12, father,son, grandson,,,will be packing in with mules to the prime areas,,,,,just need to find out where they might be,,,assuming the Hoover wilderness would be the one place without much pressure??? Any help would be appreciated

If I was you and had pony's I would go to Burt Canyon behind My Emma. I hunted there many times in the past. It's a good spot. I am way to old to hike it anymore. Pony's would get you there and you would have a good hunt. You will see some people but it only make it better, get them on their feet moving.

Goo Luck to ya I drew X-12 myself but I have to go a little close to the road anymore.

Thanks for the help,,,I've got to get my map out to see if I can find those places... Probably will check back with you later,,,,,,,,Dennis

Mule, Burt and several other areas in that vicinity have been hit pretty hard the last few rifle seasons for some reason. Did not used to be the case. Most likely due to an outfitter and packer who has been actively doing drop off camps for hunters. Good area but don't expect to be alone by having the ability to pack in. Keep up the research and get out there and scout and you can get away from some of the backpack guys who only go 5+ miles in. Good luck. Beautiful country regardless!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom