X3b

Y

yollyhunter

This is for all you Ca. boys out there. I drew X3b this year and was just wondering if any locals had any inside info. I drew the archery tag in this zone a few years back and hunted up by dismal swamp and mount vida. I saw lots of dear and a couple really good ones but was never able to seal the deal. I am planning on going up the the same area just because i have no time to scout this year and i already know the area. Any little info would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.

Check out the Fee reservoir area. If you get some weather its can be good, plus the Nevada hunters push deer over. It's where the locals go for big bucks. I killed a 173" there in '04. It's East of Fort Bidwell.

Good luck!

Awesome man! Thanks for the intel. I will deffinately check it out. Were gonna camp up at cave lake so we could take the backroad down there one day. Im hoping for a little weather, the farmers almanac says we could get some.

hogwild how was it up there the last time you drew the tag, didnt you have it last year or the year before?

I had it 3 years ago, seen a few deer, spent some time trying to get one of our buddies wife on a buck. The place I hunt needs weather, if not, it can be pretty slow. The day I left 3 years ago, it snowed the next day. My buddy killed one the next day. I should draw it again in 2012.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom