Xbox & Playstation Hunting

deadI

Very Active Member
Are any of you guys out there xbox hunters in the real offseason, I reaceantly got the Cabelas Deer Hunt and have some questions. If you have ever played this game on Xbox or Playstation let me know.
DeadI

I have pretty much all of the Cabelas games for my PS2(Big Game Hunter, Deer Hunt 2004, Dangerous Hunts). What questions do you have, maybe I can help!

TUFF

I have deer hunt 2004 on xbox, I would imagine that the game and settings are all the same (pretty much) my question is the guns that are available to me right now(I just started my first career) don't have a scope on them, I can't not find a scope in the setup, do you have to unlock certiain levels to be allowed a scope. And if so what do you have to do. The only thing I have unlocked so far is the 44mag. But talk about a fun game.
DeadI

For you guys who own several different hunting games, which one is the best? I have been toying with the idea of buying a hunting game for my PS2, but I don't want to get stuck with something lame. Help a brother out!

Both the Deer hunt 2004 and Dangerous hunt are fun, I am new to them I don't have dangerous hunt, but have played it once, I was great watching a Mt. Lion attack me. And Hunt 2004 I have it is really quite adicting, atleast for me anyways.
DeadI

My Son has dangerous hunts on the x box, the scopes are in the optics section when you are getting your equiptment. I don't know alot about it because I ain't a big video player, but it is fun once in a while. It is alot funner than the other hunting games I've played.

I have the PS2 and have all 3 games mentioned. They are good games. I like all 3. Dangerous games though you have to watch the rifle being used. Because if you sight the gun in before every hunt you better make sure it is dead on because if you adjust the scope to be on before the hunt it will go into the game and be off like before adjusting it.
But the scopes are in the optics like IDhunter said.
Good luck and have fun.

fca2e9e9.jpg

I have dangerous hunts on x-box, It's pretty fun. I like the bullet camera for launching arrows with the recurve at animals over mountians. I got a bear once at over 500 yds.

I know what your saying, the other day a slammed a buck at 130 yards with the recurve. Its quite amuzing to watch your arrow go over the mountains and the land either on or close the animal.
DeadI

Well, I got Cabelas Big Game Hunter for my PS2. It is pretty cool. Anyone have any cheat codes?

I don't think there are any cheat codes that you can put into the game. You just have to play your way through.
DeadI

My boys tell me to go to cheatcodecentre.com When your in the career game and beat each level or season you aquire more equiptment. I prefer Deerhunter 4 for the pc made by Wizardworks. Just to damn many buttons on the PS2 controler for this old duck. Took 1/2 an hour just to untangle my fingers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom