Yamaha YZ85

deadibob

Long Time Member
2003 Yamaha YZ85 in excellent condition for sale or partial trade. Less than one hour on complete engine rebuild and this little thing rips, They've come a long way since the 1978 YZ80 I started on. Starts on first kick. Includes a new set of tires that aren't mounted (tires on bike are in decent condition still) and has a pro-circuit silencer. This is a very clean bike and you won't find nicer for less. It could use a new set of hand grips and that is it. Price is reduced from $2,400 to $2,100; I will consider half the price in trade for hunting items, i.e. guns, optics, the right bow, etc.,(unfortunately I can't do a complete trade, 50% at most).

I'm listing this here because the trade offers I've gotten on KSL and facebook marketplace are hilarious and you can't even say "guns" on facebook.
Text is best or message me here. 435-619-2239 Located in Oak City

IMG_2949.jpeg

IMG_2963.jpeg

IMG_2967.jpeg

You Must Be Getting Ready To Buy Jr a 125 or a 250?:D
Jr. is buying my truck so we’re selling the YZ so he can pay it off.

Actually though I’m Jr. and he is the third. He got that name because he is a minute older than my second son and two minutes older than my third son. The wife wouldn’t let me do the George Foreman thing and let me name them THREE, FOUR and FIVE.?

Hey deadi?

You Gonna try For A Few More?:D
Nope I can't afford anymore at this rate. #4 was driving to work yesterday morning in a little Hyundai we got last month for them to use as a commuter. He has a summer job with the DNR and he fell asleep behind the wheel, spun out and smashed up the rear end.:mad: I told him until he gets his own car going he can take an Uber from now on.

If I tried for anymore it would be to adopt a couple Chineseum babies like I tell my wife. They don't seem to have their heads stuck up their azzes nearly as far as these white boys do. ?

Glad He's OK Bob!

A Uber In your town Might Be Spendy?:D

Nope I can't afford anymore at this rate. #4 was driving to work yesterday morning in a little Hyundai we got last month for them to use as a commuter. He has a summer job with the DNR and he fell asleep behind the wheel, spun out and smashed up the rear end.:mad: I told him until he gets his own car going he can take an Uber from now on.

If I tried for anymore it would be to adopt a couple Chineseum babies like I tell my wife. They don't seem to have their heads stuck up their azzes nearly as far as these white boys do. ?

Okay I’m gonna drop this to $1,800 until Sunday because I’m leaving for Michigan on Monday. I plan to be gone around a week or a little more unless #3 drives as bad as #5 then who the hell knows?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom