Yea

Well I got mine too , but mine has a a cow tag included...But my pops drew a muzzy bull tag over in your country...Maybe I'll see you on the Juan wettin a line...and maybe you can just point us to a bull....A guy can wish eh...

should be a great year in unit 2 with all the rain we got early! Elk in unit 2 is great but hit or miss, need to scout LOTS. THe Juan was unreal before the flow jump, man i cant wait fort the best fishing of the year that first 10 days after the drop!

www.200inches.com

Is the river getting more traffic after all that construction to get down to the "Hole" ? I hope to be there in later July early Aug, throwing a black and green jujubees...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom