yellow labs

M

mengland

Does anyone out there know of any yellow labs for sale. I need for a christmas present for my nephew. That is the only thing he has on his santa claus list. This dog does not need papers or any kind of hunting background. The kid just wants a yellow lab, just like mine. Both of my dogs are registered with champion bloodlines, and I am willing to trade straight across with our next litter, or even just buying one for cheap from someone. The only thing I ask is that it is a full blood lab.

Thanks and hope everyone has a merry christmas.

Michael

Ruttcrazed,

I live in Las Cruces New Mexico, but have relatives all over the state and have them looking for me. I am not having very good luck.

a friend of mine's dog has a litter right now, but it's papered and in mt.

you know all yellow labs aren't awesome (although my last one was!). i met a 1.5 year old yellow lab that belonged to the rancher who allowed me to pheasant hunt last weekend. we nicknamed that knucklehead dog "sir humpsalot". i'm not joking, it's true. that dog was inherently stupid AND tried to cornhole my buddies male golden retriever all day. we almost took the shock collar off the golden and put it on sir humpsalot to train him to keep it to himself!

maybe a papered dog with a good bloodline is worth the $$$?!?!

good luck,
berto

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom