Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks

Foss5469

Hello, I have finally talked my wife into heading west (We are from PA) to see the beautiful country that I fell in love with years ago on my first elk hunt. We will be staying 4 nights in Jackson Hole and another 4 nights in West Yellowstone. I have been watching plenty of youtube videos on things to do and see, but I was wondering if anybody had some suggestions on any out of the way or not so popular places. I'm particularly hoping to see a wolf of grizzly bear. We will be leaving PA on June 10. Thank you.

Suggest you reallocate your time. Does not take 3 or 4 days to see Teton, and it is too far to commute from Jackson to Yellowstone. From West Yellowstone you can tour Yellowstone Park, but it will be a LOT of drive time (the main loop road has a 45 mph speed limit - not accounting for buffalo or bear jams). I suggest you take shift two nights off of Jackson and add them to Gardnier and then you can tour the north end of Yellowstone without having to do so from West.

Have seen bears, griz and black around fishing bridge in early june, saw wolves near old faithful down accross the firehole. Mornings and evenings

Ya!

Watch out for the Jams!

Invaded with Oriental People with Lenses on their Cameras Bigger than Our Spotting Scopes & They Still gotta see how Close they can get!

What are they trying to do?

Blow an Eyeball up to an 8X11?

JUDAS!

No matter what Animal it is,it'll be a JAM!

The Best Thing to do is Get Started Way Early!

At least you'll have a few Hours Peace before it gets busy!

Last Time I was up there We stayed in Jackson!

There's a Fish Hatchery Just North of Town a ways!

I Stopped there & Fed the Fish & it wasn't 3 Minutes later when a Guy Came Wingin in & Asked Me what I Thought I Was doing!

I Said somebody's gotta Feed Them!:D

The Cutthroat in Yellowstone Lake have went in the Same Direction as the TARDville Deer Herd!

When I Was Younger We caught Some Damn Nice Fish out of Yellowstone Lake!

Each Trip back they just got Smaller & Smaller!

Bunch of Trash Fish in there now!

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom