YES ! YES! YES!

Tristate

Long Time Member

Finally some of these officials are starting to remember that they take an oath of office and that oath of office swears allegiance to the US constitution. Here is the Washington Governor's oath since he forgot.

" I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution and laws of the state of Washington, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of (name of office) to the best of my ability. "

Do yall remember that idiot governor in New Jersey who said he doesn't even think about the US constitution when making his orders and that that stuff is "above his pay grade"? Here is the New Jersey Governor's oath of office.

"I , do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of New Jersey against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and of the Governor of the State of New Jersey; that I make this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of in the upon which I am about to enter, so help me God."

Give this sheriff a medal. Wish there were more like him. Good honest men that can hold fast to their ideals.

Allow me to Rile up many here in Law Enforcement... By Say'n:
A SHERIFF RULES over all other LE Agencies.

When A SHERIFF SPEAKS, EVERYONE STOPS AND LISTENS (Period).

This has been a Public Service Announcement :)

SHERIFF JAGERDAD .. 10-19 OD (Off Duty)

Allow me to Rile up many here in Law Enforcement... By Say'n:
A SHERIFF RULES over all other LE Agencies.

When A SHERIFF SPEAKS, EVERYONE STOPS AND LISTENS (Period).

This has been a Public Service Announcement :)

SHERIFF JAGERDAD .. 10-19 OD (Off Duty)

In his county....and AMEN to that....his word is final....even over feds.....BUT..enforcing can get troublesome.

Chief's of police are piss ants to county sheriffs.....

Elk... You, Just as HOMER are 100% Correct. A SHERIFF... Any Sheriff in any "WESTERN State" especially ='s a friend you know as Family, Friendly, a Person ANYONE can talk to casually or in the deepest secretive safe manner and, he/she remains Friendly. Every Person somehow knows deep down deep what happens ever so quietly to any person a SHERIFF must deal with. A SHERIFF has the Magic as does anyone's Grand Mother.... Ponder how a large/small SOFT Grand Mother can clean up + Cuddle, all at the same time. No Yelling... Love and the next day is new.

Again I must say: Homer... I am Proud of your statement. It was the nicest words I ever read. City "Coppers" (Sir Robert Peel, Bow Street Runners) Flatfoots are caged into driving up n down dah same streets + answering to... Dah Mayor.

Now once AAA with a Gun (Triple "A" Insurance ie: Highway Patrol Tail Light Chaser Folks) read my posts, I suspect hell is to Pay in up coming Posts..?

Homer, I am shaking things akin to your Machine that Shates Almond Trees...

Jagerdad :)

You Sayin the County Sheriff Is Standing up & Making a Stand?

Our sheriff let the RBC citizens know he will not be enforcing the states Stay at Home order imposed by Polis'. I would say making a stand. Not the first time our county sheriff has told a politician to pound sand.

I am just stating fact Jager.....County Sheriff's are final LE in their county.

Not many understand that but it is a FACT

Additionally, a Sheriff is an elected official.....Chiefs are appointed by a mayor and council.......and are generally “at will” employees (puppets).

Elk.. YES... LaVoy did drive towards the correct Friend. I was/am still pissed off at what BS happened.

Total Fed BS... Yet LaVoy should have cooled his Jet's and waited for THE SHERIFF to come to Him.

Plus, LaVoy's Mouth never seemed to Help his position. {lus, Plus, Plus... If a MAN drives to a SHERIFF knowing his physical position insofar as Political Dangers, LaVoy should, in my feelings, drove totally solo... ie: ALONE and slow. LaVoy was a Hot Head and he got himself in a situation that his Hot Head antics failed to help him. I feel he should have traveled: ALONE

Dah End'ish. Jagerdad

I Wanted & Tried to get a few MM'ers Together & Go to Oregon & Talk with LaVoy!

But there wasn't Many Volunteers!:D

And You'd of Never Talked LaVoy out of it!

But at Least We coulda Tried!

He Wasn't Near as Hot Headed as You Think JAG!

He Did Some STUPID Ssshhhiiittt and Paid for it!

They MURDERED LaVoy!

Plain & F'N Simple!

And Yes NVB!

As He was getting the Sshhhiiittt Shot out of Him He made the Reach!

Dear Elk... If I knew you personally back then, I would be a guy that Hopped up into your passenger seat as PROUD as a Guy could be.

However.. I can certainly tell you that I may have done things a passenger to a friends event may not be allowed to do.. Yet one way or another: I would have been, 100% Jager.

No, I sure do not know what I would have done... Not Now with so much hind-sight 20-20 knowledge.

Elk... I RESPECT your Knowledge and Deep Tingere Sour Taste on what Happened.

We are learning about one another as Men and FRIENDS.

Hugs
Jagerdad

Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson credited his investigators for their tenaciousness and said he was "disappointed and angry'' that the FBI agent's alleged deceit and actions "damage the integrity of the entire law enforcement profession.''

Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson credited his investigators for their tenaciousness and said he was "disappointed and angry'' that the FBI agent's alleged deceit and actions "damage the integrity of the entire law enforcement profession.''

he should have arrested them onsite.......but....then you get into what I mentioned in my first post....

Well!

One Issue You Have is The HEALTH Departments Thinking they are GOD ALMIGHTY & They Think they can Over-ride the County Sheriff!

When in Reality they Can't/Won't even Clamp Down On keeping Restaurants Cleaned Up!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom