Yet another reason to vote for Barry!!!

Zigga

Long Time Member
Barry just killed off another ruthless Dictator. Kim Jong Il didn't comply and he paid the price. No soldiers killed. Dammmmm that Barry is good. What did w do??? That's right, nothing.

That is how you get it done my friends.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-11 AT 03:04PM (MST)[p]I think we can thank god for his passing, by the way are you talking about barry bonds...?...

Then why is Barry busy Sh!tting his pants about what happens next because he doesn't even know who is running the country?

I bet if you asked Barry he would rather have the old Kim because we have had people who actually met with him. No American has ever even met the new Kim.

So if Barry is such a smart guy, who you will vote for regardless of who he kills or doesn't kill, why is he tying our allies in South Korea in knots worrying that a nuclear capable North Korea is now largely led by the North Korean Military.

Nemont

Ziggy and Obama have one outstanding thing in common. They both have no clue as what to do and deciding if they wipe their butts with their right or left hand.

RELH

Or in reality he died because he had not only diabetes but also was a stroke survivor.

I doubt I would be chalking up a natural death to any president but nice try.

Nemont

Hey if people can blame the european economy on the president it's worth a try.

In reality we can chalk this up as another Obama "F" up as old Kim is considered less hard line militant as his boy is. Obama may have a hard time trying to keep the kid in line as compared to bribing the old man.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom