Yeti Coolers

Wiszard

Long Time Member
So, I thought I'd never own one for the simple fact that they are way too expensive. That being said, my wife bought me one/two for my birthday. She didn't know what else to get me. I took the 65 quart cooler to the lake and just used it for ice storage. It was in the sun the entire time (95 degrees out) for 2 1/2 days and there was still plenty of ice left. Anyone else have a Yeti? How have your experiences been with them?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

That's kinda Weird!

She Bought me the 125 YETI!

Oh,The Experience has been Good!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

She bought me the 125 as well......lol.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>She bought me the 125 as
>well......lol.
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

(((RAZZIN Ya Wisz!:D)))

Hope all is Well!

Here's what I think though:

Best Get your Name Etched in to the Coolers and then some kind of Quality Chartreuse Paint so some Idiot doesn't try & Steal them from you!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I am the same as you were, I would love to have one but unless someone buys one for me I will never own one.

You get my text, BESS?

>You get my text, BESS?
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

No Wisz!

I did not!

I Do Not TEXT!

PM or E-Mail it to me!

I would never buy one due to the high price but my inlaws bought me one and WOW. Best cooler I have ever used.

My biggest complaint is that they spent $500 on it and its very heavy.

But they are very solid and really do keep ice longer

I have to say the weight of them is a little much. However, they do keep ice longer and we'll see if they are wildly stronger.

>Be careful putin that heavy cooler
>on your tailgate.

LOL!

Yeti Coolers are the bomb.... I have several and love everyone of them.. If you really want to go above and beyond... put some dry ice in the bottom of it, the day before you use it... Caution... you may end up with a solid block of whatever you put in it though..lol as is could/will freeze what ever is in it.. but it will last for days and days

I built a box, lid, and handles out of 5/8 plywood, built it so there was about a inch of space on each side when i dropped my old metal Coleman ice chest down in it. I then stuffed in, used to be free, extra crumpled up plastic shopping bags under and on all the sides for insulation.

That setup lasted me a long time and good use, held ice forever...about $30.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hardway- Good one. I put helper springs on the rear end so I can carry the quad and the yeti's. :)

My daughter is a member of the San Jose Sting - 16U Perales. Not sure how far away you are from Sunnyvale but their first tournament is the Bay Area Showcase the last weekend of September.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom