You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Work visa is different than bomber visa like Clinton would have pushed for.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

Dude is crying and moaning because Trump pays those workers more money then Dude ever will.

RELH

Once again the californians miss the point. your orange hero wants to run the debt up to make jobs for people who don't exist and he's bringing in foreign workers to do his work. no problems here ?

RELH is talking out his azz yet again. Trump workers will earn $10- $13 an hour and I paid $ 14.50 to my guys last year. maybe more this year we'll see.

Spin it CHUMPS.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Show us the check stubs that Trump paid his workers, and show us the check stubs you paid your worker, other wise we do not believe you as you have been known to stretch the truth.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-17 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p] Read it again old timer. when you do these visas the wage is set before hand.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...workers/ar-AAuq0sK?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

OR minimum wage will be $10.75 next year , and you'll get a worker for minimum wage around here when pigs fly. I expect to pay $15 unless we have an economic crash before April.

Stick to your bingo games you're not going to win here.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-17
>AT 08:22?PM (MST)

>
> Read it again old timer.
> when you do these
>visas the wage is set
>before hand.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...workers/ar-AAuq0sK?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
>
>
>
>OR minimum wage will be $10.75
>next year ,
>and you'll get a worker
>for minimum wage around here
>when pigs fly. I expect
>to pay $15 unless we
>have an economic crash before
>April.
>
> Stick to your bingo games
>you're not going to win
>here.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Don't hire and you can by another King Ranch.

Dude your word is not good enough, we want to see the check stubs for the hourly wages you paid your illegal Mexican immigrants.
I hope at season end you do not call border patrol on them in order to avoid paying them as some farmers have been known to do.

RELH

I feel no need to prove anything to a Californian who defends welchers. if you have any good Mexicans who'll work for $14.50 send them up about April. if they can't find work I'll pay you $500 , if they do you pay me $500 . deal ?

You're really out of touch if you think you could get rid of a Mexican with a phone call, hello it's 2017 dipchit.

I 100% understand why the orange chit stain is bringing in labor. I completely agree with it there isn't any choice. the total crap of do as I say not as I do with all the flag waving and America first bullchit is the point. lets cut taxes and run up the debt to bring back jobs for workers who don't exist.

So even if you buy that propaganda chit what is your excuse for bringing in workers if we need jobs here? do tell.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

If you agree with it, why don't you STFU and quit bashing Trump for the very same thing you do!!!!

RELH

Before you all jumped on Ocho and said he just needed to up his wages to attract American workers. Why the double standard for the talking Yam? Why don't Trumpettes expect the president to increase wages to employ Americans?

#sad#notmaga

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-17 AT 04:20PM (MST)[p] Really old Californian ? you're a riot. did I run on a campaign to make America great by hiring American and buying American ? do as I say not as I do is Trump's motto and he's open about it.

The president SHOULD be expected to lead by example. but you slurpers are so google eyed in love you don't even look above his belt.

What a hay farmer in eastern Or can afford for pipe changers and what a Florida supposed billionaire can afford for servants to wipe his and his millionaire golfing friends azzes for them might be a bit different wouldn't you guess ?

I get why he's doing it I do. but the bald face hypocrisy from the guy who bashes foreign labor cannot be ignored by anyone that's not been stump broke.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom