You may play w/Roy

TripleK

Long Time Member
Go ahead and mess with Roy all you want to now!! He's DONE DONE DONE! Totally finished with his dissertation. WOHOO!! Good job, bro! Proud of ya!

Jenn; are you going to address him as "Dr." or is it still going to be plain old Roy and something else when you get ticked off at him?

RELH

P.S. Roy congrats and I think you should demand the proper respect from sis and have her address you with the proper title you have earned.

....a lot of people go to college for seven years RICHARD!! I know Tommy and they're called doctors... :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

If he keeps turning that air conditioner on & cooling Ms Roy off He's never gonna get a piece of Tail!:D

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

>....a lot of people go to
>college for seven years RICHARD!!
> I know Tommy and
>they're called doctors... :)
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LMAO!! +1 and congrats roy!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Congratulations to Roy and Mrs. Roy! Nothing worth doing is easy. Way to hang in there my friend!

Eel

Yep that great Congrats to ya Roy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Thanks all - it has been a long long road, but I have lived life all along the way. Looked at it more like a job that I had to endure to get where I wanted to go. Anyway, it is not over yet. The writing is done, except for maybe some revisions that will occur after my committee read and reviews it. The final major hurdle is the Dissertation Defense, basically a two hour long grilling session about your work. So that will happen on October 1st. Thanks for cheering me on! This site has helped me maintain my sanity.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Is there a DOCTOR in the house??

Congrats ROY and best of luck to you in the future.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

love those college degrees....

BS....bull****
MS....more of the same
PhD...piled higher and deeper

LOL..just funnin' but still takes a lot of work.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Congrat's Roy; you deserve it! I am sure it will be worth all the sacrifices you made. You and your family deserve a nice long vacation, I'm sure....

Yee Ha for you! Atta Boy. Now you can go back to being a Mewling rough-hewn Maltworm we have come to know. Now what?

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom