You missed me!

Zigga

Long Time Member
So George isn't going to prison. OJ got away with murder. Casey Anthony is free to bare another child. Who else is 0 for 3? Saying the legal system is rock solid is about as accurate as calling someone a smart wingnut.

What are the odds George will be spending the next couple years in a legal battle? Did he win?I'd still say he's a loser. Playing dumb sure paid off though and we're short one less skittle carrying thug in the world.

It's almost a win win situation.

Donate to George so Trayvon's family can win it.

I told you an all women jury could go either way. It must have been an off week for Flo.

Forgot to mention I was in the mountains all weekend shooting stuff. Can't reply to everyone's post cause I don't lay around the house doing nothing in my free time like the wingnuts.

Another one of your perdictions that the Martin family will sue Zimmerman? We will see if they value money over getting even with Zimmerman for killing their son.

They have won a out of court settlement with the housing Assoc. where their son was killed. In other words the Assoc. paid them off for a lessor amount then it would cost to fight them in civil court.

If they go after Zimmerman, he can file for immunity under the "stand your gound" law in Florida. If he is granted that immunity, good reason to think he will receive it, the Martin family can be held liable to pay for his legal and court fees involved in getting the immunity. Also since their wannabe gangbanger son was under the age of 18, they are responsible for his actions and Zimmerman could counter-sue for the attack on him.

Glad to see you crawled out of your worm hole in time to make more predictions. How is that worm hole beneath your historical dilapidated barn? Has Obama graced you with any funds for it as he has Dude for his farming operation?

RELH

>Forgot to mention I was in
>the mountains all weekend shooting
>stuff. Can't reply to
>everyone's post cause I don't
>lay around the house doing
>nothing in my free time
>like the wingnuts.

You Shootin Stuff?

I still say you were at the Demonstrations Hoping to start a Riot!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Sour grapes, Ziggy. We all know Zim is pretty well screwed for the rest of his life-because of the way your liberal media twisted this story right from the beginning.

Nobody here ever said Zim was a hero-those were your words. And no one here ever said he played it smart that night-in fact, we were saying just the opposite. All we were saying was he was innocent of 2nd degree murder. But in your infinite hate(of whatever-who knows??), you chose to turn a blind eye to the reality of the situation.

Trayvon's death was a tragedy- and Zimmerman's conviction would have been a travesty.

I'm betting you always have an excuse for everything. Try a little humility in your life sometime. It could actually ease these anger and hate issues you've got going on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom