You ok elkassassin????????

She's Gettin Wicked Boys!

The Basin Just Ain't the same anymore!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

The judge ordered a $20,000 arrest warrent...HMMMM what do you think the chances of the state ever getting a single dime from the SCUM mentioned in the story. For CHR!ST sakes , let them kill each other off or the judge needs to pull his head out his a$$ and thro them in jail and loose the key. HEY lawmakers make it leagal to issuue dead or alive warrents!.... I know im ranting again but I am so sick and tired of hearing about SCUM like this over and over and hearing about their "Record", that to them , is something they would brag about. And then to hear they are gang members. Gawd almighty how long before we hear they have killed someone (other than fellow SCUM) you know someone who matters. And then when they have taken it that far and are facing stiff penalties or the death penalty we will hear how .. "johnny never really had a chance, he grew up poor and without a daddy, he had to be a gang member out of the need for a father figure..and on and on all the time spending the tax payer money.. If anyone ever feels the slightest bit of pitty for these human trash heaps, then you need 1 time to be their victim.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom