You wanna fix the economy?

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
The gay community here in Utah has just won in court the right to marry.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=28099780&ni...ges-to-continue&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-1

If Republicans want to fix the economy, stop growing the national debt, solidify SS and Medicare....etc....

Then they are going to need to quit worrying about gays, abortion, and shipping out all the Mexicans.

If the next nominee wont say a bunch of crazy stuff and will focus on jobs, spending reform, campaign finance reform, and balancing the budget.....they could win.

If they focus on gays and abortion.....they are toast.

The gays will get the right to marry, abortion is not going away. If you are a true conservative then you want less government. So let them have their freedoms....immoral or not. Stay out of their personal lives just like you want the government out of yours....

The country thought they would get a man that kept his promises with Obama but he has failed to balance a budget, he has failed to even create a budget, the spending everyone thought was horrific under Bush has doubled, Guantanamo is still wide open, Nuclear Power was promised and hasn't even been started.

Chris Christie is a moderate....and exactly what the Republicans need....there are others but he is the most prominent....if you nominate some guy that is going to make 47% comments or attack people for the personal lives then you will lose. You will lose.

But, focus on solutions and communicate it like a pep rally...not like a card board box like Romney, and the people will follow.

So, come up with a plan and find someone to execute.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Aspen that's only half smart thing I have ever
heard you say, so I'm quite sure you didn't think of that yourself.
Of course the nuclear power and balanced budget comments are dumb but the rest makes sense.

The budget is pretty hard to fix as economic disparity and concentrated wealth aren't going away, and that's something that doesn't get fixed without a major upheaval.
Since we are a country that can't seem to make even minor changes, good luck?

Christie says it like it is and that doesn't go down so good with many of todays republican weasels, so we will see.

Actually Obama is also pretty good telling things the way they are.

>Actually Obama is also pretty good
>telling things the way they
>are.

That's pretty funny Piper.

@Aspen, the candidates are not the ones that focus on those social issues, it's the media. Eventually the questions regarding gay marriage, abortion etc. get asked and unless they lie like Obama, that becomes the focus regardless of their campaign to fix our economic problems.

Buck, that is my point.

Don't spell it out for the Dems.

Just stick to the common ground.

Then drop a bomb on them like Obama did us.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

You think Obama acting like a liberal is like a bomb hitting you? are you a moron or do you just think like one? the black Chicago liberal from congress leading like a liberal, who'd have guessed?

Obama won TWICE , because you suck worse. end of story. if you would like to change that try to suck less , and you're right getting out of peoples bedrooms and the vaginal managment biz is where you start.

If you want to win in 2016 it starts with the primary, Chistie is by far the republicans best shot because he's not a moron. nominate someone from Duck Dynasty as you'd like to and Biden will kick your azz.

Stay thirsty my friends

,>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>You think Obama acting like a
>liberal is like a bomb
>hitting you? are you a
>moron or do you just
>think like one? the
>black Chicago liberal from congress
>leading like a liberal, who'd
>have guessed?
>
>
>Obama won TWICE , because you
>suck worse. end of story.
>if you would like to
>change that try to suck
>less , and you're right
>getting out of peoples bedrooms
>and the vaginal managment biz
>is where you start.
>
>
>If you want to win in
>2016 it starts with the
>primary, Chistie is by far
>the republicans best shot because
>he's not a moron. nominate
>someone from Duck Dynasty as
>you'd like to and Biden
>will kick your azz.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

A&E finally got it right, they thought they would suck the libs and gain popularity, it just back fired and they won't be trusted again kinda like Obama.

So you won't trust A&E again because they suspended a freak from your show? o'tay.

Anyone else notice that of all the sinners your hero Phil sent to hell he didn't say anything about insest? it's not a sin down south but what about you? he can recover from this but he knew where to draw the line didn't he. he might be crazy but he's not dumb.

Stay thirsty my friends

>So you won't trust A&E again
>because they suspended a freak
>from your show? o'tay.
>
>
>Anyone else notice that of all
>the sinners your hero Phil
>sent to hell he didn't
>say anything about insest?
>it's not a sin down
>south but what about you?
> he can recover
>from this but he knew
>where to draw the line
>didn't he. he might
>be crazy but he's not
>dumb.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Let's make it fair A&E will make a gay show for you starring Barney Frank and Gomer Pyle will call it Die Nasty

Stay Thirsty

440, you mouth breathing liberal democratic slut!

What I am saying is act like you care about the economy and don't care about abortion....then when you get in office drop a bomb on em.

Obama did it!! He promised all of the following....

He promised to close Gitmo.....NOPE
Get out of the war in 24 months...NOPE.
Lower my healthcare costs....NOPE!
Reach across the isle....NOPE
Transparent administration....NOPE!
End Executive Orders....NOPE.
Expand Nuclear Power....NOPE
Expand domestic energy production....NOPE
End the Patriot act....NOPE
Balance the budget....NOPE

I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....this guy actually sounded good to me 5 years ago....and every state of the union since...BUT NOPE!

So, REPUBLICANS, if you want the white house....promise the farm...then neuter the chickens (dems) when you get it.

Apparently you can promise the moon and give them cow pies and they will kiss you feet as if you were their grandma.....cuz that's what Bama has dun!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom