Your best MM Post ever?

P

patience

What is your best MM post ever?

Mine would have to be the "Hope it wasn't yours" post in which I described how I removed someones grill from a trashed camp site in the backcountry of Idaho.

Most recently my "Run over Wolf pups!!!" post has been getting good feed back and has many mixed opinions.

Let's hear about your best post or any funny stories or reactions readers may have had to them.

Let's see......

The bong in the garage...
Turtle hunting......
Cass and his toolbox.....

More when I remember.

horsepoop.gif

the bong was good..
Anything Bigfoot,Turtle,BOBCATBESS,Quads,Pisscutters,Chute Plane,D13r(because he or she thinks like me),any post with the word "Harry Sack"... just fun!
rackmaster

Rackmasters Post of Tony Romo after he Farked Up,
you know when. Damned Funny.
Rackmaster was trying to piss-me-off, but it was to
funny to do so.
Rackmaster: The only Guy that can't piss me off..........

I made the mistake a couple years ago of asking how do you hunt turtles. A decision I have regretted numerous times since.:)

Eel

Eelgrass and his Turtle hunt is what got me to Log in and look around this site.
Been some great reads on here
Kilo-and his cat&taser stories on the camp fire are some classics

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Anything bobcat posts, oh wait ,I meant NOTHING that bobcat posts....

Actually I miss the O.O. vs Cass threads. I always check out anything that Littlefoot posts. I also like threads that are actually about deer and deer hunting, no matter how rare this time of year.

Andy

I loved the "hope it wasn't yours" post, mostly because I can see Patience using the grill in his backyard every weekend, and I can almost see the faces of those littering punks when they brought in about two dozen steaks and had no place to cook them the next hunt.

hell yeah. that thing works great. 20 years of venison, steak and elk flavor cooked into the metal. you cant go wrong.

Did I mention the reason I left it was because we had to use it as a toilet??? That ain't no venison flavoring my son!!! Did you ever hear back if they caught those littering punks??

Couple of weeks ago when I clicked on the wrong jpg and posted the UPS guy holding up his SS #. Poop!!! Thank the good Lord, BESS got me outta that MESS.

RUS

BOUT DAMN TIME YOU MAKE A POST c'ASS!!!

YOU STILL IN VEGAS???

OR IS IT KALI-c'ASS???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Kass is in Kalifornicated trying to figure out if he can kill a world record blacktail somewhere near the Golden Gator Bridge in Frisco.

Holy balls!!! I thought that C.ass was dead! Were ya been boy?
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Nope still in vegas, only thing holding me here is the hard time im having finding a construction job in san diego doing concrete :(

-Cass

Longun, here's one rendition of the toolbox saga, Cass can shed additional light on the matter.

As a young lad, Cass was a quick study in the art of spotting & stalking monster bull elk. during his early tutelage Cass learned the value of hard work, often hiking for hours on little food or sleep, making it occasionally necessary to rely on performance enhancing substances, it was during one such "trip" that Cass came upon what was quite possibly the largest bull elk ever to piss on himself. This bull was so huge that it was not uncommon for cow elk to run away in fright when encountering the "toolbox bull".

Only a few hunters had the pleasure to gaze upon this magnificent creature, the profound effect it had on those who wittinesses him was usually uncontrollable shaking & slurred speech. this is why Cass was unable to capture a photograph hence the involuntary motor functions. I digress, as a side note of the authenticity to this narrative, simply inquire of the Johnson's from Kali, nuff said !!

Only now the reader can begin to understand the sequence of events that lead Cass to his tool-box that ill fated day......

Concrete jobs are availible. But you have to just be there and show the people that you know what you're doing. You know construction Cass. Resumes mean nothing. You have to show them, "On the job" what your made of. Maybe just go down there and put yourself forward and make it happen. A thought, if you are really interested.

it's tough, i haven't been able to get ahold of a contractor out there thats hiring which is the toughest part right now.

-Cass

The ones mentioned above were funny. My favorite are the photos posted. Recently the 6-7 mature bucks and opinions on which one to take. I remember BC's photos from last year and would love to see that country first hand. My personal best was "Getting in Shape to Kill" last year cause I got like 87 responses and think I may have helped some one get motivated.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom