Your busted!

arch3614elk

This is to the dirt bag A-hole that shot the small fork horn and left it off the side of the dirt road propped up like it was bedded down, and later on shot the two turkeys and left them. I convinced my friend to report you to fish & game, he wasn't going to since you had your son with you but you need to pay for your greed. He was on the small ridge behind you and got your license plate and where you were camped. I know you visit this site because of the sticker on your truck.... Why don't you do all of us a favor and turn yourself in....

You need to turn him in especially if he is showing his son this kind of behavior.Call him in.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-09 AT 09:50AM (MST)[p]Not only turn his A$$ in, post up the picture of his truck so we all know who he is if we come across him in the field. I hate stupid pricks like that... they ruin it for all of us.

turn him in. He's doing a lot more other than what you witnessed. plus he's teaching his son to be a poacher. A little justice should be served for atleast a few of his bad deeds.

I agree, post the picture on here so the word of mouth will go around as well, hopefully someone will teach his kid the correct way. Thanks for nabbing him.

"get a rope!"

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

It sounds unanimous. Not only turn him in, let us see the photos and out this guy so he can be publicly humiliated. What a scumbag.

I am amazed you would consider not turning him in....WTF???

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

WHAT A PEACE OF WORK. TURN HIM NOW!!!! POST HIS PIC!!! HE DESERVES THE FAME!!! I WOULD CALL THE NEWS TIP HOTLINE AS WELL.

Wow! I found a fork horn yesterday on tabby mountain, someone shot it, cleaned it out, then dragged it within 20 yards of the road! Been there for a week, meat was all rotten.

He needs to be turned in! that is just unbelievable that someone would do such a thing, especially infront of his kid!

Make him walk the plank and feed him to the sharks!

How many of us have come across similar situations and would have loved to have been able to bust the bastard that did it?
I feel sorry for the guy's son, but the kid will grow up to be another poacher unless he learns his dad is doing it the wrong way.

I'm assuming it's in Utah? Don't know the regs. there, but in WA State if you turn in a poacher and he get's convicted you get 10 LE points. A friend did it and he now has 18 points. Maybe Utah fish and feathers should think about something along those lines?

_/|,[___]
|--_--o||||o
()_) ()_)---)_)

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

The call was made and the info was given ... Like I said it was a friend of mine that caught the guy, he turned him in with GPS info and pictures so lets hope this guy gets nailed.

Please keep the MM informed.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

hey if you dont want the $1000 for turning him in tell me the info and i will gladly do it haha. what a piece of work not to metion when he has his son with him. maybe 2nd generation poachers?

He wasn't my son. It was part of a Big Brother mentoring program. Sheesh people.

>He wasn't my son. It was
>part of a Big Brother
>mentoring program. Sheesh people.

LOL...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom