YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
OK!

Everybody upon this Earth has taken their turn at leaving their Carbon Footprint!

What's the Most Damage You've Personally done to Mother Earth?

Don't be a Puzzy Either!

Be interesting to see how much Lead Contamination is still Happening in KALI?

You've got the President Smoking his Damn Cigs & He doesn't seem to be too worried about it!

Remember when people use to Dump their Used Motor Oil in the Ditch?

Cough em up!

1047smoke1.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

My grandparents had a cabin , it was off the dirt road about 50 yds. There was allot of traffic on the road on weekends and me and gramps used to spray used motor oil on the road to keep the dust down, This would have been in the mid to late 70's.

In the last month, I've burnt down more stuff than most people do in a lifetime. Like a house with a basement, a shop/garage and five huge piles of cottonwood trees that were from a flood two years ago. Bunched the trees and logs up with the tractor and lit them in numerous places. The house burned for almost two days and the logs for over a day and a half. Shop/garage was a sort timer, only lasted about 8 hours

Bess could of roasted weenies from Vernal on those fires they were so hot.

And that's just this winter's fun.

When I was young and working for the BLM during the summer,I was told to go over on the Henry's, very close to McMillan Springs and burn some slag piles. When I got over there, I radioed back, that I didn't think it was a good idea. I told them the wind had already started up, and I thought it was only going to get worse. Of course, what did I know? I was just a young college kid! I couldn't talk them out of it, so I lit up a few piles. It turned into a three day major fire fight, with all hands on deck from the main office.

But those single mom needed the money, LOL

I don't wear carbon shoes.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Along with the oil on the dirt road, a little anti-freeze down the storm drain( mixed with plenty of water from the garden hose, of course). Only did each of those one time. Got some looks from my downhill neighbor with the anti-freeze, so that kinda scared me.

My wife claims I put out toxic air daily. I think she's full of crap.

>My grandparents had a cabin ,
>it was off the dirt
>road about 50 yds. There
>was allot of traffic on
>the road on weekends and
>me and gramps used to
>spray used motor oil on
>the road to keep the
>dust down, This would have
>been in the mid to
>late 70's.

Yep! My old man used to use diesel fule on our driveway to keep the dust (and weeds) down in the 70s.....

S.

>Stone
>My dad still puts oil on
>his dirt road.
>

I still do that. Good for my well also.

Actually, I do more than most of the hippies that are hypocrites. I compost everything just so I got it for my garden.

I do what I can with the cummins... I try to be nice and not let coal roll out the 5inch exhaust but when someone rides my butt or cuts me off the road fills up with coal! !!!! Still cleaner than a prius

>I do what I can with
>the cummins... I try to
>be nice and not let
>coal roll out the 5inch
>exhaust but when someone rides
>my butt or cuts me
>off the road fills up
>with coal! !!!! Still cleaner
>than a prius

LMAO!

Cleaner than a Coal Rolled Prius,Right?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

heck ya. all that nuclear power/waste to put all those batteries in one of those junkers!!!!!!!!!

40 years of cutting down Redwoods is the best I can do. My carbon footprint is larger than most, I suppose.

Damn Eel!

I Think you've left one Hell of a mark!

Gonna have to let the GREENIES know where you live!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom