YOUR chance to tell ODFW how you feel

By the time I was done with my comments it took longer then 1-2 minutes! Thanks for posting this, I hope they get thousands of replys.

They sure as hell wasted their time putting "excellent, good, or fair" on the survey. they didn't score well. Plus, tired of typing now:)

I actually thought their questions sucked! I gave them good marks as far as their employees, ect. I felt like their questions avoided anything about the product they put out and how we liked it....that's what I spent my extra 5 minutes telling them!

Man,I UNLOADED on this-
I just hope this survey gets to the ODFW people.
Some of my points are-
WHY SO MANY DEER AND ELK TAGS IN UNITS IN EAST. OR.
{ WAY TO MANY IN MY OPINION}
WHY THE "BUCK WITH VISABLE ANTLER" RULE IN EAST. OR.
{ this makes any buck with a horn legal }
WHY DON'T THEY MANAGE PREDITORS
{coyotes, mountian lions,wolfs, etc.}
I know these topics and many more have been beaten to death on here,but I just wonder if odfw realy cares at all-
When I go to the OHA meetings once a month, if someone asks them a question like this they just sideslip it or say, I'll get back to you on that-
They never seem interested in what the hunters have to say, I am always hopeful that someday things will change and or. will again be a great place to hunt in like the old days.

Great survey now if they could get about 200,000 responses that were negative maybe we could get our point across.

Thanks guys! Thats my idea....keep them coming! Tell others to do this! ODFW needs to realize......WE sportsmen/women pay their wages.....we as a body are not happy, they are out of work!

Back
Top Bottom