YOUR PUMPKIN SUIT READY???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Who's Suitin up for Saturdays PISSCUTTER Hunt?

I Hate Orange!

I Hate Orange Everywhere!

A 100,000 + TARDS with who knows How many TARDS with them Pounding it once again!

At Least their Side X Sides & Wheelers will be Sportin Full CAMO!

Good Luck to Everybody!

Post Your Pics up!

Don't care if it's anything From Nubs on up to a Mature 3 Year Old TARDville Trophy!

ShowThemToMe!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I don't know.. For many people the rifle season is a time for family bonding and good fun. Great memories with Dads, grandpas, kids, spouses, etc. Yes there are some that are dbags but you will find that with archery too.

Does it really make it that wrong just because someone shoots a deer that isn't up to your standards?

Have you seen that a couple states have legalized Blaze Pink as a legal hunting color? If you hate the pumpkin patch you could go join the bubblegum fields.

I find this post funny. Elkassassin calls everyone Utards for shooting small deer and how he hates all the orange, then asks everyone to post their pictures? Now why would they post them? Sounds like he is just going to make fun of them.

I get it and would agree, I don't like seeing orange on every ridge, but as previously stated by MT_55, I think it is an opportunity to be with family and have fun chasing deer, big or small. At least you have the opportunity to hunt, rather than everything being a limited draw and taking years to even get a tag, which will probably happen over time anyway.

I will be headed for the bubble gum field this year. I might mix it up and do pink and orange, lol.

Good luck to all you rifle hunters. May you hit where you aim and enjoy the season.

Trevor

Elkassassin thinks he's funny on every single post he makes yet in reality he's just a douche bag. I don't know who he is or where he's from but I picture him being an overweight 40 year old living in his mommy's basement.

>I think elkassassin is a good
>guy and just likes to
>have some fun, he will
>probably be out there on
>the hunt as well.

Oh Ya!

I Ain't Missin it!:D

Good Luck schoolhousegrizz!

You'd of thought I Had asked these Guys that Posted above if they had their F'N Orange FLATTY'S Ready!

I ain't missing the opener either! Gonna be one of 50 spotters for one hunter!

Finders fee to the first spotter that glasses up the elusive forken horn!

It's gonna be another race to the top on the quads to see who has the most ballz and horse power to get there fast and be the leader of the blazing head lamp parade!

Gotta get into the deers layer and stink it up with human scent before light so you can see absolutely nothing in your area except a sea of orange!

Can?t wait for another tard to glass me up through their rifle scope because they are too lazy to use the binos around their neck!

Really looking forward to the end of the opener when I return to my wheeler only to find it in a different orientaion because some tard had to move/drag it to get their vehicle out of the small parking area!

Hoping my buddy invested in equipment form somewhere other than china mart! Cost him a deer last year!

Good luck to tardville!

>I ain't missing the opener either!
>Gonna be one of 50
>spotters for one hunter!
>
>Finders fee to the first spotter
>that glasses up the elusive
>forken horn!
>
>It's gonna be another race to
>the top on the quads
>to see who has the
>most ballz and horse power
>to get there fast and
>be the leader of the
>blazing head lamp parade!
>
>Gotta get into the deers layer
>and stink it up with
>human scent before light so
>you can see absolutely nothing
>in your area except a
>sea of orange!
>
>Can?t wait for another tard to
>glass me up through their
>rifle scope because they are
>too lazy to use the
>binos around their neck!
>
>Really looking forward to the end
>of the opener when I
>return to my wheeler only
>to find it in a
>different orientaion because some tard
>had to move/drag it to
>get their vehicle out of
>the small parking area!
>
>Hoping my buddy invested in equipment
>form somewhere other than china
>mart! Cost him a deer
>last year!
>
>Good luck to tardville!

LOL BlooD!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-19 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p]Anybody care if I decide to go squirrel hunting that morning , dressed in lime green with my AR-15 and a suitcase full of shells ? If I blow up the whole area I might flush one to ya ........ ! I've actually had that happen to me before , what a joke !

Haven't had this kind of "excitement" in years! I moved to Pioche, Nevada from Elko County in 1998 as I was employed as a State Park Ranger. I had two young sons, one old enough to hunt. I was clueless as to what to expect of opening day up on Mt. Wilson in Area 231. Things got busy at work, and I was not able to leave and set up our camp until well after dark. I chose a pull-off up near the top of the main access, the "Back Country Scenic Byway". By 10 pm, we were all set for the night. At about 3:30am, I knew something would be up, because from then 'til daylight came a steady stream of headlights and vehicle noise, from truck to dirt bike to side-by-sides! About daylight came even a parade of 6 ATV's, an older hunter in the first rig, followed closely by what appeared to be first time hunters, each with his own rifle and other hunting paraphernalia. A few were ready for battle, faces painted ala KISS members, or WWE combatants and huge bowie knives and a couple had machetes...lookout BAMBI!
I thought, "Oh, great!" "We'll just have to make the best of it." We hadn't even gone 50 yds. out of camp, and it seemed every vantage point and tree line in view had hunters posted. I was shocked when I even heard shots (I think it was either a bored hunter, or one that decided he better see how his rifle is sighted in!) We did half-heartedly attempt some "pushes", and I was amazed at one point when we flushed three does.The boy in his excitement wanted to shoot the first deer he saw (the youth tag was for either sex). I tried to no avail to dissuade him; that we had a whole season, and it might be a good idea to hold out for a buck...(it was his hunt/his choice after all).He got all settled on a doe to shoot, when I suggested he hold fire, as other than thick trees afforded the only backstop. At that juncture, the doe turned her head, and I was shocked to see three hunters, all in blaze orange appear, and spooked the does! LESSON learned! After this, I determined it was a crazy place to continue our hunt, and we broke camp returned home!I made a vow to never again hunt on "Opening Day!"(My young hunter later on was successful in harvesting a nice buck).

Elky is a good guy! Like me , just having fun pokin' a little. Ya gotta have a sense of humor. Just think of all the fun family stuff, memories to last a lifetime being made out there, especially first-time hunters.Elky gave me a new handle: "Pisscutter Pete".72 years young, hadn't killed a deer in over 10 years (half those unsuccessful draw). I passed dozens of dink bucks, almost forgot what it was like to get a deer. You wouldn't believe what went into getting this one (a forky and one)! That night a guide friend told me they had a really nice 4pt. they'd like to "put me onto" :'(

(I guess he was a "Sub-pisscutter"!)
71877petesbuck2017.jpg

>>I think elkassassin is a good
>>guy and just likes to
>>have some fun, he will
>>probably be out there on
>>the hunt as well.
>
>Oh Ya!
>
>I Ain't Missin it!:D
>
>Good Luck schoolhousegrizz!
>
>You'd of thought I Had asked
>these Guys that Posted above
>if they had their F'N
>Orange FLATTY'S Ready!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

You never answered my question Elk. Do you mind taking a second?

>Elkassassin thinks he's funny on every
>single post he makes yet
>in reality he's just a
>douche bag. I don't know
>who he is or where
>he's from but I picture
>him being an overweight 40
>year old living in his
>mommy's basement.

I have to agree with pauns. Can?t stand the elkass and I've never met him nor do I care too. I do have to say this have over 20,000 post I doubt he is out on the opener or does any hunting in reality. Just a keyboard shiz talker.

In all honesty I bet if you were to meet elkassassin you wouldn't hate him and might even like him. I have never met him either. But I have noticed over the years on this forum he is there when his friends need him and cares about family and building memories with them. Don't be too quick to judge.

>In all honesty I bet if
>you were to meet elkassassin
>you wouldn't hate him and
>might even like him. I
>have never met him either.
>But I have noticed over
>the years on this forum
>he is there when his
>friends need him and cares
>about family and building memories
>with them. Don't be too
>quick to judge.

I agree with you schoolhouse

Elk likes to razz and keep things fun on here.

He?s a good dude. Take a minute and see through his posts and you'll understand him better.

I've never met him either but like others have mentioned, he'll drop what he's doing to go help out friends and family and heck even fellow MM?rs because of his passion for the outdoors and hunting.

He see?s the same things we see as far as how this state?s wildlife is being managed (or not managed)......just has his own way of expressing his opinions (like we all should).

Cut him some slack and you'll warm up to his humor!

He really does make this forum a good source of entertainment!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-19 AT 07:59AM (MST)[p]Man U are the biggest complainer that I've ever come across my suggestion to you MOVE out of Utah You are constantly complaining about something enough already good guy or not the complaining I gets old

>In all honesty I bet if
>you were to meet elkassassin
>you wouldn't hate him and
>might even like him. I
>have never met him either.
>But I have noticed over
>the years on this forum
>he is there when his
>friends need him and cares
>about family and building memories
>with them. Don't be too
>quick to judge.

I don't hate him but can guarantee I'd never like him. I've been around MM for 10+ years and he has always been like this. Back when he bobcatbess he was a douche. All I've ever seen him do is complain and talk shiz. Haven?t once seen him help anyone out. Never met him either nor do I want to. I'm not a big fan of ppl like him. I'm sure to others out there he is a great guy. To me he is a whiney ax?s complainer.

Hey Elk!

My buddy and I were the first to the top!

We were the first to stink up the area with human scent!

My buddy killed his first buck!

Forky horn just like predicted!

22731019f7fdb45e4d6280d52c83024fed1c.jpeg

After the head shot, that was all that was left!

I even got a finders fee!

2399631b9ef8b90c64130badadc20f25cb208.jpeg

This year he went with a step up from a china mart scope and it paid off!

Good times until the storm hit!

4518810a38ba6bb544358a0045c6d91cdb7f0.jpeg

I can see why they let some people wear pink now. The sensitivity on here is out of control. Elk I don't post much but I have been on this site for a long time now. I have seen many post where Elkassassin/Bobcatbess helps people out. Used to be a fella could joke around with other hunters but you all got your panties in wad. Too much estrogen in this post for me. Suck it up buttercup if you got offended.. Put a little dirt on it.. Toughen up.. No one likes the zoo that is the opener.. It is nuts out there.. We all look forward to the season but I ain't never met a hunter that a loved a crowd where he was hunting. If you are trying tell me that's you.. You'd be the first..

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-19 AT 12:25PM (MST)[p]>>In all honesty I bet if
>>you were to meet elkassassin
>>you wouldn't hate him and
>>might even like him. I
>>have never met him either.
>>But I have noticed over
>>the years on this forum
>>he is there when his
>>friends need him and cares
>>about family and building memories
>>with them. Don't be too
>>quick to judge.
>
>
>I don't hate him but can
>guarantee I'd never like him.
>I've been around MM for
>10+ years and he has
>always been like this. Back
>when he bobcatbess he was
>a douche. All I've ever
>seen him do is complain
>and talk shiz. Haven?t once
>seen him help anyone out.
>Never met him either nor
>do I want to. I'm
>not a big fan of
>ppl like him. I'm sure
>to others out there he
>is a great guy. To
>me he is a whiney
>ax?s complainer.

Aaron84
Enough Already! Why don't you just take a Baby Nap and maybe you will come back on this forum relaxed?

How do you define ironic?
One poster with 30 some posts complaining about another poster complaining too much with a gazzilion posts.

Bess will bring out the thin skinned newbies in a hurry. Like the guy that's been here 10 years with very few posts. Helpful dude I bet. Keep it up Bess. mtmuley

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-19
>AT 12:25?PM (MST)

>
>>>In all honesty I bet if
>>>you were to meet elkassassin
>>>you wouldn't hate him and
>>>might even like him. I
>>>have never met him either.
>>>But I have noticed over
>>>the years on this forum
>>>he is there when his
>>>friends need him and cares
>>>about family and building memories
>>>with them. Don't be too
>>>quick to judge.
>>
>>
>>I don't hate him but can
>>guarantee I'd never like him.
>>I've been around MM for
>>10+ years and he has
>>always been like this. Back
>>when he bobcatbess he was
>>a douche. All I've ever
>>seen him do is complain
>>and talk shiz. Haven?t once
>>seen him help anyone out.
>>Never met him either nor
>>do I want to. I'm
>>not a big fan of
>>ppl like him. I'm sure
>>to others out there he
>>is a great guy. To
>>me he is a whiney
>>ax?s complainer.
>
>
>Aaron84
> Enough Already! Why don't you
>just take a Baby Nap
>and maybe you will come
>back on this forum relaxed?
>

I'll pass on the nap and say how I feel. Freedom of speech ##### don't like it don't read it.

AAARon, he's got far more knowledge and care than most including yourself will ever have...

>>LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-19
>>AT 12:25?PM (MST)

>>
>>>>In all honesty I bet if
>>>>you were to meet elkassassin
>>>>you wouldn't hate him and
>>>>might even like him. I
>>>>have never met him either.
>>>>But I have noticed over
>>>>the years on this forum
>>>>he is there when his
>>>>friends need him and cares
>>>>about family and building memories
>>>>with them. Don't be too
>>>>quick to judge.
>>>
>>>
>>>I don't hate him but can
>>>guarantee I'd never like him.
>>>I've been around MM for
>>>10+ years and he has
>>>always been like this. Back
>>>when he bobcatbess he was
>>>a douche. All I've ever
>>>seen him do is complain
>>>and talk shiz. Haven?t once
>>>seen him help anyone out.
>>>Never met him either nor
>>>do I want to. I'm
>>>not a big fan of
>>>ppl like him. I'm sure
>>>to others out there he
>>>is a great guy. To
>>>me he is a whiney
>>>ax?s complainer.
>>
>>
>>Aaron84
>> Enough Already! Why don't you
>>just take a Baby Nap
>>and maybe you will come
>>back on this forum relaxed?
>>
>
>I'll pass on the nap and
>say how I feel. Freedom
>of speech ##### don't like
>it don't read it.

Baby Man!

I HOPE YOU DON'T EVER NEED ANY HELP ON THIS FORUM IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE YOU WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE SOL.

I know as far as i'm concerned you need to take your BS to another site. Have a nice day!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-19 AT 09:01AM (MST)[p]Elk asked for pics. Sure not seeing many of those.

Prove him wrong with some pics,, deep down in his heart he wants to be proven wrong.

Man ol' A A Ron sure sounds like a fun guys to be around. LOL Dude needs to calm TF down.

As for Bess/ELKASS I have met him a few times one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, I've also seen him help countless people on this site.

ALthough I've never had the privilege of getting grainy flip phone pics from the ol bugger.

Jake H.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom