Youth Encourgement Hunt

lovehunting

M&M'S looking for some help with weather updates for unit 15. I have been checking on the internet however is there someone out there that lives in or close to the unit that could give me road conditions, amount of snow if any? The hunt begins December 26th. My plan is to pull the camper down and stay close to the road between Quemado and Reserve. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Jack

Don?t know what the weather looks like down there other then what i see on the news and weather channels, but we're taking a few kids to hunt in units 16d and 16e. We'll be camping at apache creek if you need any help or you run into to trouble and if we can be of any assistance let us know.

Check out the NMDOT website, nmroads.com. The road conditions information is kept up to date, as close to real time as possible. You can also look at the time stamp on the posted road condition to see exactly when it was reported. Great website.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom