YOUTH HUNTING PROGRAMS?

TrophyShotPrints

Our youth are our future generation of hunters!

We must all do our best to support them.

Please recommend ones I should contact...if you could provide a link that's even better.

I would like to promote my SHOWSTOPPER PRINTS in conjunction with several successful programs by offering donations, special discounts, and sponsorship.

Thank you!

Aloha!

Roland

Roland J. La Pierre
(808)286-6111
www.TrophyShotPrints.com
[email protected]

Check out my MonsterMuleys.com advert and running thread "SHOWSTOPPER PRINTS" in the CLASSIFIED ADS FORUM
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID49/13186.html

Best youth hunting program ever invented is find a young man and take him hunting. Then do it again and again and again and again.

They are easy to find. Good luck.

You are right about our up coming youth being the support we need for hunting and firearm rights being preserved. I donate every year to two local high school trap shooting organizations. The knives are auction off to help pay for needed supplies to fund the high school kids on the trap team.
Who would have guessed that in CA, of all places, that we have youth trap shooting teams being sponsored by the local high schools.

RELH

I Agree

I've donated a lot of my time last 5 years on the youth any bull hunts

This year is going to be special one all of them really are special a dad on here had contacted me and ask me for advice and he told me he has 2 daughters that drew the youth Anybull tag so I told him I would help and he said sure if it's not a bother of course not It's a tall order but I will give it my all and my wife will be helping on this as well and possibly some of my friends I have been sending him pics of the bulls I have on my trail cameras and I hope the girls are getting as excited as me I love helping out the youth when I can this will be my ninth youth hunters It has been the best experience of my life just to see the smile on these kids faces when they hear them screaming and coming in and thrashing tree's is priceless

I just wish I could help out more every year but time is limited and I wish the best of luck to all of them.

And that is one of the main reasons I created this SPECIAL PROMO as an addition to my product line!

I wanted something very affordable that could meet everyone's budget!!!

It's a heck of a gift for a PRICE-BUSTER DEAL.

14167mmadvertp2.jpg

FOUR-SHOT 12X18 SHOWSTOPPER

(1-Trophy Photo 2-Field Photos 1-Background Photo)

$115 tyd

Aloha!

Roland

Roland J. La Pierre
(808)286-6111
www.TrophyShotPrints.com
[email protected]

Check out my MonsterMuleys.com advert and running thread "SHOWSTOPPER PRINTS" in the CLASSIFIED ADS FORUM
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID49/13186.html

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom