Youth Online Apps

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I tried to do my daughters online app and her GO ID doesnt work. I then tried to register her thinking that was the problem. It said minor can't create a password. I was sent a paper app for her a month ago. Is this the only way I can do her application? A paper app at wal mart or something? Thanks for the info.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Hello Steve

I work for DFG and can help you with this. You should not need a password to purchase lcienses and apply for the big game draw. It sounds like you may be logging into the "special hunts" program. That is not what you want to do. Go here:

[http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/ols/]

Search for your daughter using her name, DOB and GO ID (GO ID under Youth's Identification). If you are successful, you can purchase her licenses and enter her into the drawing from here.

I am sometime hard to reach, but if you need help, call me tomorrow morning. I should be available.

Glenn Underwood
Department of Fish and Game
License Program Analyst
(916) 928-5841

Thanks Glenn.....that's aweful nice of you. I tried to get into the system for her via her name and GO ID....didn't work. I'll try again. I think if I can't get in....it may be just as easy to head down to WalMart and turn in the paper app she was sent. Thanks for the help Glenn. I think you are like the 2nd or 3rd person on here from Fish and Game. I think that is great that you are making a presence on the forums. Take care.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Not sure what happened the first couple times but it worked this time using her GO ID. I was able to successfully submit her app. Thanks a lot for the help. One more daughter to do now!

Steve

Nice to know and have a person & contact number at DFG to get a hold of to help answer questions. It is really hard to get answers on the phone using the general phone number.

Bill

I just wanted to say thank you to Glenn. I was having the same issue when I attempted to put my daughter in for the draw. I contacted Glenn who was very friendly and extremely helpful. Glenn found the problem and fixed it while we were on the phone. This saved me the hassle of having to go to the store to complete her application.

It's nice to find someone who is willing to take the time to help out! Glenn, thanks again and keep up the great work!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom